News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wizards Karma and Secret Question

Started by Kaeli, April 27, 2002, 12:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

Okay...call me stupid, but what is Wizards Karma and how does it work... and also, I just went to update my profile, and I have no idea what the 'secret question and answer are.' Maybe I'll see if I go back and read this post? I don't know. Can someone please help me to eradicate my confusion?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

admin

If you forget your password you can answer a secret question that only you know the answer to.Don't make it easy though!Use the form in your profile area .

Kaeli

Alright! Thank you! What about the Wizard Karma?
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

admin

Sorry It's an admin/moderator thing only!We'll be holding moderator polls soon :) ;)

oooo!  So I'm not really blind!  Thank goodness!  :)

Gengi

Wizard Karma? Yeah, I've been wondering about that too!
So I made up my own little theory! When you post a certain amount in a certain time, or
log in a certain amount or something like that, you get a Karma point! (Can we call them WK? :)) Of
cource, that might not be it at all, but that's my hypothesis! ;D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

DokkenSuite

We got anthor science person here.I might go to callage to be a paleintolagest.I didn't spell it right.It's a person who studys ancent life like dinosaurs.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

I don't know what Karma points are for, but it's not for how much you post, that I know for sure.  You get certain titles for how much you post.  I'm a Minister of Magic, Kaeli's a Professor of Magic, DDPC is a wizard, and you (gengi) are a Hogwarts Student.

Gengi

I always wanted to be a Paleontologist when I was little! But now I think I'll stick
with working in a book store and being an artist/writer. ^_^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

I want to be a Monkey-in-ologist!  Or a very famous violinist that gets to play with YoYo Ma (sp?) and Joshua Bell (he's so hott!).

DokkenSuite

We all want to be a scinecetist or an artist of some sort.

hpcoolest5

I think u might loose a Karma point for needing to be 'moderated' or if u spell a cuss word.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite