News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

i am soooo bored!

Started by .:isis:., February 18, 2003, 01:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

well, if anyone is there, or if you read this, could you pleaz fill me in on the slugs and frogs??? im confused!!!  :stars:

puppy500

Quote from: isis on February 18, 2003, 01:23:04 AM
well, if anyone is there, or if you read this, could you pleaz fill me in on the slugs and frogs??? im confused!!!  :stars:
Well.....their....um............i dont know!::)lol!HE HE HE HE!!!!!!
~:.*Brenna*.:~

300Kitty

CHOCOLATE FROG MEANS A PERSON GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING NICE AND SLIMEY SLUG MEANS THAT A PERSON GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING BAD!!!!
<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

Quote from: 300Kitty on March 14, 2003, 05:23:59 AM
CHOCOLATE FROG MEANS A PERSON GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING NICE AND SLIMEY SLUG MEANS THAT A PERSON GAVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING BAD!!!!
so whitch does it mean when both are on your panel?

300Kitty

IT MEANS YOU KNOW ABOVE THAT IT SAYS +6 -3 THAT MEANS YOU HAVE 6 CHOCOLATE FROGS AND 3 SLIMEY SLUGS!!!
<color=yellow><3</color>

Lily_Evans

300Kitty

<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500

300Kitty

Do you like my signature!!!!! he he  ;D
<color=yellow><3</color>

puppy500