News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 1st fanfic!!Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Started by *~*Hermione*~*, April 27, 2002, 08:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~*Hermione*~*

On July 31,Harry Potter was noisely fixing the sink,his cousin Dudley wolfing down his 37th plate of bacon.
     "KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE,BOY" Uncle Vernon roared from the living room.
   Dudley dropped his fork and shot Harry an EVIL >:(  grin.
      "MUUUUM!!" he howled"Look what Harry made me do!!!!"
      "I did not!"Harry yelled indignatly.  "Iwas over here making noise, remember?"  

" Are you saying that Dudly is a liar?" sneered uncle Vernon.  

"Yes-i mean, no i'm nearly stating the facts."  

Suddenly aunt Petunia stuck her bonney and horse-like face into the kichen.  "Vernon, darling, someone is coming up the drive way.

"I exspect it's the milk-man," Vernon said.  

"Vernon, " said Petunia,more insistantly,"it's not the milk man."  
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Kaeli

Who is it? Keep writing!! Don't worry....if you just posted your story today, chances are that people haven't gotten a chance to read it yet or just haven't gotten on the computer!! You'll get more replies!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*~*Hermione*~*

*jumps up from the corner she was hiding in*
     YAYYY!!!!!!! U have inspired me to continue!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************************************      "Well,then,who is it?" asked Vernon,a bit annoyed.
      "It's some of his kind" she answered,narrowing her eyes at Harry.
      Vernon's eyes,on the other hand,went wide with fear."How could you invite some of your kind to our perfect neiborhood???? Petunia,Duddy,upstairs,now,no questions,just HIDE!!!!"
      "I am afraid it is too late for hiding Mr. Dursley." said the familiar voice of Albus Dumblebore :).
     Well?? Any 1???*whimpers patheticly :(*
        Feedback(negative :'( or positive ;D) is your friend.
So me!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

:D Cooli!  Nice story so far!  But could you please withhold from the smiley faces?  They're a bit distracting.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

*~*Hermione*~*

So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

Yay!!Now I know I have fans!!!I feel another section of fanfic coming on
So me!

DokkenSuite

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~*Hermione*~*

So me!