News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My 1st fanfic!!Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Started by *~*Hermione*~*, April 27, 2002, 08:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~*Hermione*~*

My fanfic feeling.I have a riddle: theres is a one story house that is all pink,the walls are pink, The doors are pink ,the windows are pink ,even the food is pink!what color is the stairs?  
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

cho chang

'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

*~*Hermione*~*

Yes. The answer is 'There are no stairs' I'm typig p my story as fast as I can on my floppy disc so I can get it on the forum faster. Don't worry.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-* :-\ :)
So me!

*~*Hermione*~*

sORRY. i FELT LIKE GIVING U SOME ENTERTAINMENT TILL MY NEXT PART OF THE STORY IS DONE.
So me!

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

woah!  wat happened to mai smiley?  oh, well.  here's another one.... ;D lol
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

memarti

Looking forward to more.  I can't wait to see what Dumbledore is going to do at the Dursley's House  ;D
Always remember, to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may just be the world.

hpcoolest5

;D
Memarti- If u want to change your text, go to your profile, click "Modify" then near the piccies, u can change your text and signature. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!