News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My First Fan Fic~Please Read and Post

Started by MagicCamStarz, April 27, 2002, 08:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicCamStarz

Hello everyone!  My name is Camryn (Cam for short).  This is my first fan fic.  I posted it on HarryPotter.com and decided to post it on another message board because I had a fair amount of readers.  My story is called Camryn Coy and the Forbidden Love.  I will begin shortly....
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

The bell rang on Number 7 Privet Drive. Ding-Dong!
"I'll get it!" Camryn Coy called up the stairs. Camryn wasn't tall, but she wasn't short either. She had dark brown hair and eyes that sparkled like diamonds. She opened the door.
"Hello! We are your new neighbors! Welcome to Privet Drive!" a lady said enthusiastically. "I'm Petunia Dursley, but you can call me Mrs. Dursley." She handed Camryn a bowl of (or so it seemed) newly made chocolate pudding.
"Thanks for the umm, uh, pudding," said Camryn, a little nervously.
A large man appeared behind her. "This is my husband, Vernon. Mr. Dursley to you." She laughed a high-pitched, rather annoying, laugh.
A younger boy, about the same age as Camryn, but a lot shorter, wobbled over to the door. "This is my son, Dudley. He's very sweet. You two could be very good friends!"
Dudley said, as his many chins jiggled, "There are absolutely no other children on our block. You and me are the only ones." He bent over and said more quietly to Camryn, "Sorry for the 'formal' language, but my Mum said it was polite or something."
"No problem," Camryn whispered to Dudley. "My name is Camryn Coy, but you can call me, Cam for short," she said a little louder so that all the Dursleys could hear.
"How wonderful," was Mrs. Dursley's reply. Mr. Dursley didn't seem too happy to be where he was.
"Who is it, Honey-Bear?" It was Cam's mother, Angela Coy. Ms. Coy had hair exactly like Cam's. The only difference was that two pins usually held her hair back. Her eyes were a light, dazzling brown.
"Oh, hello," she said eying the Dursleys then the pudding. "Thanks for the pudding. Would you like to come in?"
"Oh, no thank you," Mrs. Dursley said in her most flattered voice. "We have to bring Dudley to London to buy some of his school supplies. School starts tomorrow. Nice meeting you! We should chat again soon! Cheery oh!"
"Bye!" Cam and Ms. Coy said together. They closed the door, happy to see the Dursleys leaving.

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

How is it so far? :-\ Do you want more? ???
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

I'll just post more....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just because we're new in the neighborhood, they think that we need a welcoming party!" Ms. Coy said furiously. "Those Muggles are really starting to scare me. I mean do they do this every time someone new moves in?"
Cam stared at her mother in silence, thinking of her and Dudley as the only kids on the block. The thought scared her to pieces.
"Are we going to Diagon Alley today?" Cam asked her mother.
"Oh, yes. I forgot. We'll leave in about fifteen minutes. Just let me get ready. You can explore the block while waiting."
"Okay," Cam said a little reluctantly. She reached on the kitchen counter for some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and shoved them in her pocket. As she headed out the door, she popped one bean in her mouth. "Yum, toffee!"
Cam wondered where she would go. Looking around the block, she decided to meet her other neighbors. She strolled over to Number 4 Privet Drive and rang the doorbell. A tall boy with messy, jet-black hair and round glasses opened the door. His eyes were a bright green and across his forehead was a thin, lightning shaped scar.
"H-Harry P-Potter?" Cam stammered after seeing the scar.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

plz reply, people....at least tell me it sux :(
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

ok, well I'm going to post one more and then log off....please reply while I'm gone....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah," said Harry Potter, "but I would appreciate it if you called me Harry instead of Harry Potter."
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."
"No problem. Are you new on Privet Drive?"
"Yeah. The Dursleys (do you know them?) just came over to my house and gave me some pudding. Dudley said that there were no other kids on this block."
"Oh, well, the Dursleys live here. So do I. They don't like me very much and often tell me to keep to myself." Harry said all this rather solemnly.
"That's so sad."
"I know it is. You're a witch aren't you?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"Well, you did know who I was by my scar. No muggle would know me without meeting me first."
"I should have known," said Cam, quite embarrassed.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" a voice thundered in the hallway. "GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!!!"
Harry was pushed aside and in his place stood a very purple Mr. Dursley. He was explaining to Cam that Harry was just a visitor from Dudley's old school. "Don't mind him," he said. "He won't be here later. He was just leaving. Good-bye!" He closed the door quickly.
Cam really doubted everything that Mr. Dursley had said. She walked back home and put another jellybean into her mouth. "Yuck! Spinach!"

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Kaeli

Hello. That was good! You should keep on writing! You know what...it would be perfect if Cam went to school with Harry, Hermione and Ron because then there would be two boys and two girls. Sorry....I'll leave you to your story. But it's cool. Hope you keep on writing.

Oh, and thank you for actually posting at this site!! I'm like one of about 5 people that actually post here. There are a lot of members, but a lot of newbies come and they leave. So keep on posting, please!!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Oo!  This is cool!  I like it so far!  Please keep posting!
Just so ya know, losta ppl will read this, but won't post anything saying if they like it or not...
Ne way, please update the next bit soon!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

*~*Hermione*~*

I totally agree w/ShuiBee.IT ROX!!! IT KICKS @$$!!!
  Oh,and,not to get off track of the REAL subject,but does any 1 here speak Spanish?????
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

DokkenSuite

I speak some.I like the story so far.I might make my own.By the way my name is Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char or DDPC for short.I do hope you stay.Here are a couple of things about me.I'm a bloned,I have a spelling problem,I go hyper once in a wile,and I'm totley wierd.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*~*Hermione*~*

Hola,ddpc.Mi nombre de verdad es Hermione.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

MagicCamStarz

OMG!  I actually have ppl reading my story!  u guys really like it?!  thanx!  u all just made my day!  I'll be posting more soon!  thanx again! :D
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

Cam and Ms. Coy left their house by means of a Portkey. The portkey was a banana peel in a garbage can about a block away. WHOOSH! Cam and her mom were in Diagon Alley. Their first stop was Gringotts bank. Ms. Coy retrieved fifty gold galleons, thirty silver sickles, and ten bronze knuts.
Their next stop was at Flourish and Blotts. Cam bought all the required books and headed straight for the Magical Menagerie. Ms. Coy had promised to buy Cam a new animal after her dog, Joe-Joe, had died. Cam was very excited. She either wanted an owl or another dog.
The shop was full of chirping, barking, and meowing of all sorts. An infinite number of cages were lined up against the walls. Cam first headed to the dogs. Dogs of all breeds and sizes romped in a playpen.
"I don't think you should get another dog, Honey-bear," said Ms. Coy.
"Why not?"
"It'll be really hard to take care of and you won't have much space in your dormitory."
"Okay. I'll go look at the owls then."
There were many different colored owls. There were many to choose from, but Cam was particularly interested in a bright orange one. It was very lively and looked very friendly. "I want this one," she said to the clerk.
"Okay. The price will be two galleons please. What will you name him?" asked the clerk.
"I think I'll name him Sunkist after the muggle orange juice company," replied Cam.
Ms. Coy placed the coins on the counter.
"Thank you very much! Please come again!" said the clerk happily.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

sorry....don't speak spanish....i'm asian....how was that last installment? ???
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

i'll post back tomorrow....bye-ness!
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸