News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

War

Started by Emma G., March 19, 2003, 03:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma G.

who thinks we are going war I dont think preasedent will back out now who agrees

by the way all of my relatives r  in that weird place :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Radcliffe

:'(My dad is in the army and I'm scared he will be called to active duty. :bigcry:
Daniel Radcliffe is my love, Daniel Radcliffe is my love, and did I mention, Daniel Radcliffe is my love?

Emma Watson

if he hasnt been yet then the only way this is a probally the only way is if there is a draft  and i dont think that will happen
i hope this helped you think it over

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Whom, exactly, is we?  I know that US is at war with Iraq.  But that's it.. so far at least.  President Bush is a stupid blankity blank for declaring war.  Gr, I'm so freaking mad. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Man, I've heard so much about this. @.@ If you want to hear the whole story behind this war, I can tell ya.

*Sigh* And did you know, the Stock Market might crash in, or around, 2016? And I mean CRASH as in, worst in history? @_- I could tell you all about that too.

Oi. *Rubs heart* :(
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Emma Watson

im sick and tired of pple saying it is Bush's falt its not
he cant kill ossadobinlauden cause that would b assassination dont u peoplle understand

sorry about that :)

its just that not to many ppl understand

This has nothing to do with Osama Bin Laden.  It's about Saddam Hoosein(sp majorly)!  This is Iraq, not Afghanistan.  Assassination is better that a flippin WAR!  I don't think you understand, Emma Watson.

Wait, Gengi, there's GOING to be a stock market crash in 2016?  ???
I know the story too.. and I think that the strategy they're using is a good one.  I'm not mad anymore.. but I still think that Bush is an idiot.

Gengi

Well, you gatta remember he has A LOT of pressure on his shoulders. @@;; We're going to have to stick with him.

Yuh, the Stock Market might crash when the baby- boomers all retaire and begin to take their retierment funds and turn them into cash. Or something along those lines. See The Prophecy of Rich Dad from the bestseller stock investment book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
We were listening to an autio of the 'Prophecy' on the way home. It actually very good and informative.... and I don't even like that stuff! I recommend it to everyone. It will teach you a lot! :)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Well, that makes sense.

Pressure my patootie...  Vegeance is not a good thing.

Emma Watson

i do 2 switch that name that i put in 2 saudam whatever his name is
if u were bush what would u do its not his falt he is our presedent u r accusing him of this being his falt im not trying to b mean but that is what u r saying

Lily_Evans

What am I saying is his fault?  The war?  He declared it for gods sake!  

Once, on the Connie Chung show, she was saying how former Presidents had helped Saddam Hussein become the person he is today.  They gave him weapons, they gave him formulas.  And now Bush is pissed because he's afraid he'd use them against us.  *knocks on all the former pres's heads*  I don't know what they were thinking, but they sure are stupid.
And, why is this such a huge problem now?  If they've given Hussein 12 years, what's wrong with last year?  Or the year before that?  They were just giving him more time to plot and strategize.  It's all a conspiracy to keep us afraid, and in line.  That's what I think at least.

Emma G.

look they think he has chemicals  the scary thing is that he does not care if he dies 4 his country his men and him and us will die
but that might have just been a cover up

i think i no what u 2 r trying 2 say :)

They know he has a building that contains 40 gallons of anthrax, and that the Iraqi soldiers have mustard gas bullets.... *sigh*

Lily_Evans

OMG!

My uncle died.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(