News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP and the Return of Hermione's Time Turner

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 30, 2002, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

The next time that Hermione woke up, the sun was shining brightly through the window, and birds were chirping happily.  Hermione rubbed the sleep from her eyes and tries to get them to focus.

"Good morning!" Someone said abruptly next to her.  Hermione squeaked a little and jumped almost two inches.

"Professor Dumbledore!" She said.

"That I am.  And who might you be?" Dumbledore asked.

"Is there something wrong, Professor?  You know perfectly well who I..." Hermione stopped talking as yesterdays events came rushing back to her memory.  "My name is Hermione Granger and I-"

Dumbledore cut in "-I don't want an explanation yet.  Once the boy over there wakes up, then we can talk." He smiled.

"His name is Ron Weasley," Hermione huffed and sat back in her bed.

About fifteen minutes later, Ron woke up and stared blankly at his surroundings.  He slowly turned towards Hermione.

"What happened?"  He asked, scratching his head.

"That is just what your friend here is about to tell me." Dumbledore said, eyes twinkling.

"Ron, we went back in time while falling down the stairs... I had on my time turner.  It's now 1977 instead of 1997, and we don't have a way to get back to our time because I lost the time turner during our... fall."

"I see..." Dumbledore scratched his beard-covered chin.

"No-frickin'-way!" Ron stared at Hermione in disbelief.  "No way!  We went back in time-" Ron stopped and counted on his fingers "-twenty years?!  That's bloody insane!" Ron just kept on rambling and hollering with plenty of 'now ways!'s in it.

The twinkle in Dumbledore's blue eyes grew even brighter.  Hermione could see the gears turning in his head.  After awhile, he finally said, "Well, since Poppy will not allow me to take you to my office (impossible, that woman) I'll have to talk with you here.

"Since you traveled back in time to where you weren't even born yet, that may cause some troubles if you are to keep your real names.  I would like you to make up new names using the letters that are already in your names."  Dumbledore took out two pieces of parchment, two quills, and one ink well from a side drawer.  "Be thinking of ways while I'm talking to you.

"Now, first thing: I don't want you going around telling these people of their futures; what they will become, who they will marry, etc.  Do not tell anyone the real reason to why you are here.  When the time comes to introduce you to the school at dinner tonight-"

Pomfrey interrupted him "-No, it will not be tonight.  They are in no condition to be even leaving these beds until tomorrow."

"Poppy," Dumbledore turned to face her, "They are perfectly fine at the moment." Pomfrey looked at him harshly then looked at Hermione and Ron who were thinking of new names for themselves.

With pursed lips she replied, "Fine." Dumbledore smiled really big and looked back at Hermione and Ron and continued.

"Tonight at dinner I will introduce you as exchange students from an unnamed school from.... one of The Isles.  Just follow my story and try to make up things if people start asking you questions." Dumbledore let out a breath of air and clasped his hands together.

"Now, Ron, what name have you chosen?" he asked.

Ron replied, reading off his paper, "Ned Asley..." and Hermione just burst out laughing.

"N-Ned?!-" She wiped a tear from her eye "-Ned Asley?  What kind of a name is that?"

Ron looked down and said in a small voice, "I rather liked it..."

"Okay, Hermione, what's your new name?" Dumbledore asked.

"Hermione sat up straight and puffed out her chest proudly, chin high, and said, "Mia Rame."

"Rame?  That's worse than Asley!" Ron said, angry.  Hermione just shrugged.

"Okay, Ned, Mia!  You are now in the care of Poppy until tonight where you will be sorted-"

"-But we were already sorted." Ron said.

"Yes, of course, but to be safe, we will resort you in public, so the students don't get suspicious.  The staff will be informed about this of course.  Now I must be off to a meeting.  Good day!"  Dumbledore stood and left the room.

Hermione turned to Ron and Ron said looking at the door, "Well Mia.  This is going to be one heck of a day!" Then he turned to her an smiled.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

cho chang

Can't wait see what happend next. Maybe Hermione will be in Ravenclaw! ;D
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

hmmm maybe I should take that into consideration.... but I always thought that she had more of a darker evil side to her that no one knows about.... O.o

Gengi

*gives Shui an emotionless stare*
You are NOT going to put her in Slytherin so she can be with a younger Snape!
Enough with your evil couples! *waves fist around and marches around the room*
No more! No more!        ;D *runs and hides behind the younger and cuter Sirius Black* :-*
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Darn!  Caught!  J/k.  That idea hadn't crossed my mind.... >:}
*hands on hips* And what if I do put them together?  Would all of you freak and not read this anymore?  Is it okay if they're just friends, then?

Gengi

*stops and thinks *putting hand on chin -like she has a beard-*
Well, friends are okay, I guess. But If you WERE going to put them together, make it a different version! Then post it at ff.net and all you and your little Snapey/'Mione fans can go wild! ;) Cuz this is a good fan fiction! ^_^

And please update soon!!!

Gengi

Gengi

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

MagicCamStarz

Hey, ShuiBee!  Great story!  I felt like I should read yours after you've been reading mine....Please post more!  It's really interesting so far! :)
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

That night in the Great Hall, Sirius, James, and Remus were all talking about Quidditch when Dumbledore called attention to the school body.  Everyone looked at Dumbledore and the two seventeen-year olds on each of his sides.

"Everyone, settle down!  I have an announcement to make!  We have two new exchange students.  They will be entering their seventh year here at Hogwarts.  Their names are-" he pointed to Hermione "-Mia Rame and-" he pointed to Ron "-Ned Asley.  They have yet to be sorted, so we will do that soon.

"Miss Rame and Mr. Asley are from Northern England, from a school that remains a mystery from any person not-"

Sirius tuned out Dumbledore and whispered to James, "That Mia girl's pretty cute." James just glared back at him.

"-And now to the Sorting!  Mr. Asley, please sit on the stool over there and place the hat on top of your head."

"Where else would he put it?" Sirius again.  James punched Sirius on the shoulder, and Sirius grabbed it.

"Ow!"

Ron walked over to the stool feeling confident, considering that he knew what house he would be in.  He sat on the three-legged stool, and placed the moldy old hat on his red head.

".... Ahhh.... I see.... A time traveler.... You have already been sorted into Gryffindor.... Why change?  So then you'll still be....

"GRYFFINDOR!" Said the hat.  There wasn't as much clapping and cheering as the actual Sorting Ceremony, but there was still quite a bit.  Ron took off the hat, stood, set the hat back down on the stool, and walked over to the oh-so-common Gryffindor table.  Once he found an empty seat, he sat down and turned to watch Hermione.

"Miss Rame, if you would please," Dumbledor gestured to the stool.  Hermione left Dumbledore's side and also walked to the stool.

Once the hat was on her head, a voice flew in to talk – more so ramble – to her.

"Yet another from the future?  Merlin!  Okay now, lets take a look.... You were also a Gryffindor and the smartest of your year.... Head Girl.... Hmmm.... Since I didn't change the boy's placement, I shan't yours either....

"GRYFFINDOR!" Yelled the hat.  Hermione let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding; she got a little scared there for a second.  She walked to the Gryffindor table, and found the closest seat she could next to Ron, which just happened to be right next to Sirius.

"Hey there.  I'm Sirius Black," said, well, Sirius!  And stuck out his hand while giving a dreamy, award winning smile that made Hermione all melty and giggly.

Giggle, "H-hi," giggle, "I'm-I'm Her... Mia Rame." Blush.  Merlin! Thought Hermione, Sirius looks so... good without all those years of Azkaban on him!

"Yeah, I know that much."  Another smile, and another giggle from Hermione.  What is going on?  I've never been like this before!

"Sirius, would you quit it?  You're gonna make this poor, gorgeous girl giggle to death!"  Remus.

"Moony, you're just jealous 'coz I gotta talk to her first."  Remus rolled his eyes.

"By the way, Mia, this is Remus Lupin."  Remus gave a tired smile, and Hermione gave a small wave.  A boy that could be an exact replica of Harry – save the brown eyes and no scar – waved at her and said, "I'm James Potter, and this is my beloved Lily Evans, soon to be Mrs. Potter."  Lily smiled, and they both showed the gold bands on their ring fingers.  There was some gagging in the background.

"James, Lily, you need to stop all that fluffiness!  It's making poor ol' Remus and me gag to death!"

"Shut up, Black." And they all smiled.  Hermione was about to burst into tears right there.  They all looked so happy!  They had no idea that two of them will die, another will start to rot in wizard jail, and the last will live all alone... it was too much to handle for Hermione, knowing their future's.  But she hid all that emotion from her face as quickly as possible.

"Okay everyone!" Dumbledore said and everyone took his or her seats again, "let the feast begin!" And the golden platters were filled with delicious, mouth-watering food.

"Has the best ruddy food, Hogwarts does.  The house-elves do the greatest job!"  Sirius said while piling his plate high with everything.  Hermione smiled in spite of herself, remembering her 'SPEW' days.  Hermione really didn't eat anything.  She hadn't really been hungry since they'd arrived here.

Later that night, Lily showed Hermione to the seventh year girl's dormitories.

"Hey guys, this is Mia," said Lily.  There was a little chorus of 'heys' and 'hellos'.

"This is Sylvia Grain," Lily pointed to a short, chunky girl with short, ringletted blonde hair and dull green eyes.  "That over there is Melanie Grift," she was a lanky girl reading 'Witch Weekly'.  She had auburn hair and violet eyes.  "And over there are Jacqueline and Andrea Mecat."  They were twins, but one was noticeably taller than the other.  They had long brown hair and blue eyes.  Lily clapped her hands together.  "Okay!  Well, I must be off to bed.  You guys should too.  We still have school tomorrow, you know.  Good night!" And she left in a turn of her heal, and swish of her hair.  

I haven't the slightest clue how Lily acts.... and if you've noticed, Pettigrew wasn't there at all... hopefully he went out and got killed, but he's still alive in the future so no such luck  >:(  I think I'll introduce him later, tho I don't really wanna at all *sigh*

Shuibeast

Soon, the universe will come under my control!!