News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sirius Black

Started by Kaeli, March 3, 2002, 09:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

Is anyone else out there Sirius Black fans?!! He is so awesome. He's the type of guy I would want to marry...well, maybe a little younger...but still, isn't he...I can't even think of the word that would describe him!! He's so loyal, and good, and I believe he can be witty at times too. He's also very clever, and....I don't know!! He's just...just...cool. So is Charley Weasley and Bill.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

xXKittieLitheXx

>:( [shadow=Orange,left,300]BACK OFF KAELI! He's mine.... [/shadow]
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

xXKittieLitheXx

Kaeli...? You do know that I was joking, right?? o.o;; KAELI!!! TALK TO ME! *shakes her*

Kaeli

Ok, so I don't know what to say: of course, I don't want to fight you...that wouldn't be good, because quarrelling girls are very unattractive, and Sirius will get scared away!!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Lol!  Sorry, girls, but I like the bad boy look the best.  Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy just so totally rock!  You two can have Sirius black (that dog!!  heehee)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Dogs are very loyal...mmm...I wonder what Malfoy would turn into if he was an animagus. Probably a...vulture!!! Now what good (or in your case, attractively bad) can you find in a vulture!!???

I think that Malfoy would turn into a snake, and I think snakes are cool, mysterious almost....
And dogs may be loyal, but they're also slobbery, shed lotsa hair, and sniff other dogs butts!!

Kaeli

Snakes are slimey, and ugly, and the only cool looking ones you see are in the zoo!

Slimey?!?!  Have you felt one before?  They're smoothe and silky and very dry!

xXKittieLitheXx

o0o0o0o... ^^ I think I am in luff with my belly button lint... o.o; *Takes all the guys* o.o; I think men are attracted to it too.... ^.^ Sorry Girls!!! *runs off with everyone* ((yeah right...))

...Belly button lint?!  Yeah, okay, whatever you say. *checks in closet again for a purple elaphant.  Rumages through the piles of clothes and old toys*  Ah ha! I see a tail! *pulls out the elephant only to find it's another yellow one with green poka-dots* dang!  >:( Thats all I can ever get!!  *pouts and sits down, arms crossed*

xXKittieLitheXx

lol... *sniff sniff* I wished my icon worked... o.o; hmm... why AM I such a Sirius nut??? I mean... o.o; Dude, I like the guy... BUT I THINK SNAPE IS HOT TOO!!! ((GAG! NOT REALLLLLYY!)) squee.... now as for Draihkon... she might have a diff. opinion....

I think Snape is hott in his own little way.  I mean, he is tall, dark(Dark arts that is), and some-what handsome!  If only he'd wash his hair, brush his teeth, and have nose surgery.  
Draco is a whole other story tho.  I found this one pic of him in like his 7th year, and he is hott! *hears a sizzle in the background* I'll post it once I figure out how!  

Kaeli

**reads previous message she wrote about why she loves Sirius so much**

Nothing has changed...Snape is still an ugly idiot, Malfoy is still a stupid bully who has nothing better to do than come up with stupid come backs, and Sirius is still the greatest character JK Rowling ever created.

Ha!  Says you!