News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamandCheese

bonjour madammousielle!!!!
Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.

James156

Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

sgrmum

In Cold seasons, almost you can't live without Winter Coats or Winter Clothes, our Winter Coat Sale day, you can keep a Moncler Outlet Jackets from our Moncler Online store, But our Birkenstock Shoes and Birkenstock Sandals are suitable for any season in Birkenstock Outlet Shop, the same as the Studio Headphones! Best Headphoens for you!

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Miss Xantier

Crazy_About_You

"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Leigh7

???
:D

it does make sense, he simple wanted to start a post, but had no true reason. but if you think it has no point, then why would you be on it in the first place? thats what i thought.

Jello!

bye-bye
Leigh7 from Ravenclaw

Ginny Thompson

Selamat Pagi, Guten Tag, G'Day, Hi, konnichi wa, bonjour, bonjour no.

(I know a lot of languages!)
The choices you make; make you who you are

goblet_fulla_fire

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."

I had feared the day this would happen to this thread!
And it seems that no one has much to do with HPFF now that all the HP media has come out and there is nothing left to look forward to.

Man it is all weird.

Hello.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Tell me about it.
On a whim, I stopped by. I don't post much, my characters have pretty much been shoved into the ground with all my RPs....

When I saw the DHpt2 last summer, I cried. 20 years old and I felt like I'd been kicked in the gut when the last movie ended....

Anyway, hi guys. Long time no see.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Alexis

Hey guys! Long time no see...

The forums are so dead now. It really is sad knowing all the friends I had on our here don't get on anymore, but that's including myself.
Just thought I'd just update everyone one what's been going on with my life since I last spoke to y'all.
Just turned 19 in November, got my own place, working two jobs, serving at Applebee's and working at the Charms candy factory. I've been doing very well.  I plan on going back to school soon to at least become an RN and hopefully get my nurse ansethestist degree if all works out right.
I hope everyone else is doing well and y'all can hopefully stop by and give everyone an update on how you're doing also!

It doesn't come to a surprise to me that the forums dead, considering the final movie came out and there are no more books.
Sad day :(
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

ChoChangHP118

The friends I made here saved my life. Will I ever stop logging on, just to check in and see how our world is holding up? This place holds bittersweet memories for me- part of me thanks whatever blessed me with this outlet, the other part of me curses that our time spent here has expired. The friends I made her saved my life... I wish it never had to end.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I loves YOUz

Hey yall!
I was wondering how the site was going. Its sad that no one is ever on anymore. I am so happy I was part of this site a few years ago. I was absolutely in love with it. Now it is so empty, I just want to cry! I wasn't one of the original but I was here for awhile. I would be so happy if it would be the way it used to be but we've all grown. I'll be 20 this September, and I was about 15 when I started on this site.. I joined the USAF, and that has taken all my time. I would love just to be able to look at this site one day and see it as it used to be.

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Em

Oh my gosh, I miss this place.  I can't believe I found this site when I was in 6th grade and now I'm graduated from college and HP has been over for 2 years.  It's just crazy.  I love the friends I made thanks to HPFF, I don't know what I would have done without this place.

HI!

What can I say? It's been a while =D

Hi everyone, I'm (unfortunately) still alive =P