News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Very Angry Harry

Started by vuluanpro, March 20, 2010, 11:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vuluanpro

Chapter 1 : Harry learns some disturbing things

Harry had been at No. 4 Privet Drive for three days where, much to his surprise, the Dursleys had left him alone. On the fourth day, Harry was studying his Potions notes when an official-looking owl landed on his windowsill. Letting it in, he unrolled the offered parchment and began to read with interest.

"Dear Mr. Potter:

The Will of Sirius Black is to be read two days from today. Your presence is requested at Gringotts.  Please be here at 11:00 a.m. A portkey is enclosed and will bring you. Yours,

Griphook"

Harry sighed as tears began to cloud his vision. If anyone were to ask him what he wanted, he would have gladly asked for Sirius, alive and well. But, since he realized that was unrealistic, Harry decided to attend the reading, after all. Having to deal with Sirius' death by itself was bad enough, but this was almost too much to handle. But, he made up his mind to cope with it and move on. With Voldemort to destroy, Harry figured that there would be time to grieve after that distasteful task was complete.

After continued study of the Gringotts letter, Harry portkeyed himself to Diagon Alley two days later. Walking swiftly to Gringotts, Harry entered and asked where the reading was to take place. Seeing Harry at the door, Griphook went to meet him.

"Hello, Mr. Potter. Before the others arrive, I want to express my sincerest condolences on the loss of Mr. Black. He was a particularly favorite client here, and it was my delight to be manager of his assets. I mean it when I say that I will miss him," Griphook said.

Grateful, Harry shook the goblin's hand and said "Thank you", before sitting down. Almost immediately, others started to arrive. Arthur and Molly Weasley were first, followed by Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. Hermione arrived soon after, with Remus.
Dumbledore arrived alone, somewhat surprised to see Harry. To everyone's great surprise, Narcissa Malfoy was allowed entrance.The Tonks family were the last to arrive. Narcissa Malfoy sneered at her sister, Andromeda, and her family.

Noticing that all contacted parties had indeed arrived, Griphook  began the reading.

"I, Sirius Black, being of sound body and mind, do declare this to be my last Magical Will. To Harry Potter, I leave 50% of my worldly goods, which includes all monetary funds, investments and property. As his legally magical Guardian, as directed by the Will of his late parents, I hereby declare him emancipated upon my death. That is, if he's still a kid. Harry, I know you don't want your freedom this way, but I want you to have it. Take it and have fun, because you deserve it. Never forget that I love you, Pup." Harry began to cry softly after hearing these words.

After a brief pause, Griphook continued. "To the last Marauder, and my best friend, Remus Lupin, I leave 25% of my possessions. Moony, I owe you more than life itself, but this is all I have to offer. The last 25%, I will give half to the Weasley family, divided equally amongst you, for taking such good care of Harry. The amount given to the Weasleys will be divided among you, equally, with the remainder given to the Tonks family. Additionally, for their tireless work in pursuing the love of pranks, a special fund has been been established for Fred and George Weasley, so that the pranking will continue for years.

In addition, as Head of the Most Noble House of Black, I hereby direct that Andromeda Tonks and her family be reinstated as members of the Black Family. To Hermione Granger, I give you the complete Black library, except for those books needed by Harry. Enjoy them, Hermione. Narcissa Malfoy.....For years, you and your sister, Bella, made fun of my friendships and beliefs. Well, no longer. As of this moment, you and Bella are no longer in the Black Family. You are disowned." Narcissa Malfoy rose and left, angrily.

The Will went further. "Albus Dumbledore, you betrayed the trust of James and Lily by placing Harry with the Dursleys, violating the terms of their Will. How could you? You betrayed Harry by stealing from him. You think that I wouldn't have found out that I was executor of James and Lily's Will? Griphook was also their acciYou also asked him to fight adult battles against a superior enemy, with no idea how tount manager, and he kept me apprised of all this upon my release from Azkaban. I hereby direct Gringott's to impliment that provision in their Will that allows Harry to become emancipated. I also direct Gringotts to take magical legal action against you for theft of the Potter fortune. Let it also be known that I am naming Harry as the new Head of the House of Black. Good luck, Pup. I hope I went out fighting."

Griphook took a breath and said, "Your vaults are being supplemented as we speak. You are excused. Mr. Potter, would you please remain?" Before Harry could reply, an angry Dumbledore spoke up. "Harry, Sirius was reckless and very ungrateful to have done this. I demand that you give his wealth to the Order so that Voldemort can be finally defeated. You will return to Privet Drive immediately!"

Harry stared at Dumbledore with unbridled hatred. "You locked me in the Dursley prison for 11 years, only to release me on condition that I fight your battle for you and pay for it, as well? I don't think so, Headmaster. You are a manipulative liar and just as evil as Voldemort. Need I remind you that, after this afternoon you will no longer have any say in my life? I will not show respect to a man like you. At least, Tom Riddle is more honest. I will return to Hogwarts and fight Voldemort, but not for you. Leave me alone or suffer the consequences." 

Dejected and humiliated, Dumbledore left. Griphook looked at Harry with respect. "Mr. Potter, we can take action against him once you accept your inheritances," Griphook said, quietly. "First, we must obtain your acceptance. Do you, Harry James Potter, son of James and Lily, and Godson of Sirius, accept all responsibilities and duties as the Head of the Black and Potter houses? Be warned, however, that abusing your position is extremely frowned upon."  Looking Griphook in the eye, Harry replied, "I, Harry James Potter, accept these responsibilities of my own free will. So mote it be."

Griphook then presented Harry with a ring that bore the Potter family crest. Slipping it on, Harry was amazed to find the ring magically adjusting to fit his finger. The small goblin gave a second ring to Harry, saying "This is the Black Family ring. Once in place, it will merge with the other to form one ring (which it did when placed in the same location). Each ring will appear on demand. Now that you are officially Wizarding nobility, other subjects can be discussed. Would you like some tea?"

Harry gulped and realized that, for the first time, he was FREE. He began to laugh but, out of respect for the goblin in front of him, stopped. Smiling, he impishly asked, "Okay, Griphook, what now?"

Sky

Bump! Very good! Love your style of writing.

dobby888

Very nice! I love the story! Can't wait to read more! Bump!

alfanzo

Nice writing of Angry Harry. It really creates the Angry Harry in front of the eyes and gives the feeling of anger of Harry. The enger touches the heart. Nicely created it. Keep doing it.

fredycleark

Hi friends,
I am Fredy.I am big fan of Harry potter books and movies.I read your aritcle on Angry Harry.I like it very much.Very nice writing of this book.I love the story.It really feels like Harry is really angry.This book is really best in all of the books.I can't wait while reading this story,because story is really nice.