News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

ch.1 Kiara's time

Started by Kiara Johnson, April 9, 2003, 11:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

The next day, as promised, Mr. Malfoy gave Kiara and Draco some money to go shopping with.

"You won't be coming with us?" Kiara asked.

"No, some of us do have to go to work." Lucius replied, then, he dissaperated.

Draco and Kiara ate a quick breakfast then, had the driver bring the car around and take them to Diagon alley.

The first place they went was to get fitted for new robes. Draco needed a new dress robe and Kiara, having only the one Slytherin robe, decided it best to get a couple new once. The one she has is, after all, a hand-me-down.

They went about their shopping, Kiara had brought her snake with her.

"He needs some place to sleep at school. Besides my bed."

So, they went to the pet shop and found him a cave of sorts to sleep in.

After, they decided to get some ice-cream. When they got to the shop, they noticed Harry, Ron and, Hermione, sitting at a table.

They bought their treats and sat at a table opposite the three Gryffindors.

"Don't you think it's a little early for that, Kiara."  Ron said after noting Kiara's ring.

"I'd keep my mouth shut, if I were you, Weasley. Your just jealous because, you couldn't afford something like this, in your entire life time." Draco growled, in response.

Kiara put her hand on Draco's arm.

"I wasn't talking to you, Malfoy. I was talking to her." Ron snarled back, not taking his eyes from Kiara.

"It's not like we plan an getting married anytime soon, Ron. We are waiting until after we've finished with school." Kiara explained, giving Ron a friendly smile.

She was trying to play nice. Ron, however, wasn't.

"So, Kiara. Did you see your dear old daddy, this summer? Bet you did ---"

Kiara cut him off with a look that dared, defiance, turned to Harry and said something in Parceltongue to him.

Harry quickly looked under the table. When he popped his head back up, he looked a little pale.

"Ron, don't move and please, don't say anything more." Harry said, giving Kiara a questionable look.

Ron opened his mouth to say something but, Hermione, who had followed suit with Harry, stopped him.

"You better, slowly, look under the table." She warned him.

Ron did as she told. What he saw, was a rather large angry looking snake, coiled in front of him, ready to strike. Ron's face paled.

"As you see, my dear, friend, I do not feel like playing games, at this time" Kiara hissed. "Don't worry, he won't attack you, unless I ask him to."

Kiara and Draco stood up. Kiara said something else to Harry, in Parceltongue. Harry looked at her questionably but, smiled. Then, she walked past their table, turned and called her snake to her. As it was winding it's way back to it's seat around her neck, she said simply, "See you in school." Turned around and walked away with Draco.

The mark on Harry's chest began to radiate warmth, again. He quickly looked up to Kiara as she was walking away. He noticed, she had her right hand closed and was rubbing her fingers over her palm. He finally understood, this was her way of telling him that he wasn't alone, she was still with him, even if he could no longer feel her. Harry Potter smiled.

(END  YEAR 5)

Kiara Johnson

I've got year six started, am abour 1/2 way through 3rd chapter.  When I get a little more ahead, I'll start posting.

brian

Wow, Ron is a Dumb@$$ too!  :)

Kiara Johnson

no, not dumb, just very emational.  

brian

brian

Hey! I have four stars!!

*Does the star dance* I'm close to being an MoM, YEA!

Kiara Johnson

Why yes, I suppose you are at that.  Cool 8)

AcId_BrOoZ

WWAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!

Now that I'm done being silly, great fanfic Kiara. As a good friend of mine would say: DUDE! that's friggin awesome!!! the plot is really good.
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

Kiara Johnson

Thank you , you should also read potterfan17 fanfic.  is good too.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Twisted Lemon Sher

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Twisted Lemon Sher

SRRY 4 JUST POSTING HI SO I COULD GET A LOT OF POSTS

Kiara Johnson

Well, since you've posted, now you must read, thems the rules.