News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ron and Hermione

Started by Kaeli, March 2, 2002, 09:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

;) Who thinks they'll end up together!!!??? They are both so cute, it would be a shame if they didn't. Oh, and for those of you are are thinking, 'Harry and Hermionie', I just have four words: I don't think so. That would be way too boring, and JK Rowling is never boring.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

xXKittieLitheXx

;) Well of course they will get together Kaeli... ((or should I say, Keali... lol)) ^_^ So we meet again! *Poses* Yesh, I agree wiff you!! I think they would be super cute together!! o.o; JK Rowling wouldn't pair up Hermione with Harry, that would be too... too.. *think think* MEAN! o.o; Poor Ron!
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Kaeli

I agree with you. Poor Ron. They are so funny together!! But then again, he always protects her when Malfoy threatens her; so for those of you who are thinking Malfoy and Hermione, NOOOOO!!!!

xXKittieLitheXx

[size=-1]^.^ Carefulllllll.... you might make someone mad... o.o; who knows, there could be some Malfoy supporters sneaking around out there...[/size]

Kaeli

You're really enjoying this text thing aren't you!!! Hopefully I won't make anyone mad, because it's just my opinion, and they shouldn't give a d*** about my opinion. I will give those Malfoy supporters this though: those fanfics are hilarious!!! They are great entertainment...just as long as JK Rowling doesn't take after them....

xXKittieLitheXx

Yes. I am having loads of fun with the text!!! ^___^ hehe.. try it!! o.o; @.@ Adddddiiiiccctinggg... lol... anywho, yeah, did you see da' purty pic of me?? ^^ squee!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I too agree.  R/Hrm just seem so... right together!  Opposites do attract and boy are they opposite!  I think that Draco and Ginny should get together... oh!  I absolutley ADORE Snape/Herm ficcies!  The two together are a better fit than R/Hrm (Really, I am NOT that sickly insane!  *pushes away the lovely white straight jacket*)  Both Snape and 'Mione strive for brilliance and are very intellectual.  *copies social studies teachers fake british accent* Mind the age gap!  Ya know, 'Mind the Gap!'  okay, I'll shut up now...
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

xXKittieLitheXx

lol...^_^ Hmm... now there are some interesting views... o.o; You know, that kind of makes sense... ONLY SNAPE IS ALL OLD AND ICKY!!! POOR HERMIE-POO!!!

I guess a 20 year age difference says a lot... and Snape is icky.  I don't think he showers... *clears throat*

Dans_angel

i think harry has to end up with ginny, ron with hermione, and draco is going to end in love with hermione, i hope, and i also think that harry cant end up with hermione, it would be to pedictible, is just not good, maybe harry end up with someone else that is not ginny or hermione, maybe he ends with cho chang, the girl that he liked, and maybe hermione and ron wont end up together coz JK Rowlings is not at all predictible, and that would be predictible, dont you think?

Kaeli

I don't think she would consider it predictable, but ironic. Ron and Hermione seem to hate each other, yet at the same time, they seem made for each other!!!  ;) I hope Ginny and Harry end up together, but he'll probably end up with Cho Chang, which I don't want, but hey, who am I to say?

Dans_angel

a fan!

Kaeli

You know what!!????

I AM A FAN!!!! **glad to let that out**

so in that case...I DON'T LIKE CHO CHANG AND HARRY SHOULD NOT END UP WITH HER!!!!!!!

there! **breaths again**

Have I already said the romances I like?  I think so.... Ron and Pavarti are a bad pairing, too.

Kaeli

No, you haven't named the romances yet...NAME!!!