News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Garage Sale

Started by cho chang, May 17, 2002, 10:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

Read PoAzkaban(year 3).Harry gets one from Ron for his birthday.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

oooo!  That whirly top thingy that spins and glows red and whistles everytime someone lies, cheats, or does something mischievous?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Hello! ;D
Cho, can I please see if a wand chooses me?
And I'd also like a book 4 Hagrid about raising dragons, please, if u have any, and some socks 4 Dobby and a Quidditch book 4 Harry? 8) :) Nice garage! ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

cho chang

This isn't a gift shop! Hagrid don't have a dragon any more and Dobby have had enough socks! >:( ;D But I recommend Seeker's handbook for Harry. And here*hand her a wand* Unicorn hair, mahogany, 9 3/4 inches.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

hpcoolest5

Cool! Thanks! *Waves wand around* Great! Well, I just thought Haggy would like a wierd book about magical creatures. Can I please have something 4 Dobby? I'll take the seeker book! Thanku very much!  ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Hey, Cho, do you have any books on Potions?

cho chang

Yeah. There, behide the Qudditch books, was the potion and transfiguration shelf.

hpcoolest5

U can fit heaps in your garage, Cho! Sorry, I thought you were the Death- eater Cho. Thought ya changed your name! ::) :-[ ;D
Shui, why do u want a book on Potions? Snape won't be impressed no matter how hard u work... unless, of course, u r in Slytherin. But u r 2 nice 2 be in Slytherin! So don't be! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Oh okay!  *looks behind the Quidditch books, and finds an old book* Hmmm... Potions for Muggles, Squibs, and Wizards Alike!  I think I'll get this one.  How much?
Cassie~ Uh!  Well, I guess your right... maybe I should be in Slytherin then.  Do you think they'd accept me?  :-\ *sigh* the things I do for love!  Heehee j/k

cho chang

I'm going to tell you something really funny! When Snape know I'm having a garage sale, he told me to put he's book beside McGonagal's!  ;D
Hey, hpcoolest5! that's the first time I met somebody who get the first wand he/she tries! Know what I mean?
 :-\

hpcoolest5

Heehee, erase that! I was sorta thinking the same thing! ;D Ok, what other wands do u have, please? :D They wouldn't accept u Shui, you're too nice! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Awww... oh well!  If I was, then I wouldn't be with all my great Gryffindor friends!  ;D
*hands Cho some galleons* hope this is enough!  Thank you!

hpcoolest5

;D :-[ ;D I wish this had a blushing thing...
Don't forget, Cho's in Ravenclaw! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

cho chang

Yes. And I'm proud to be!  :) ;)