News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hello, is there anyone out there?

Started by Kiara Johnson, April 27, 2003, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

just wondering cuz, it seems that no one has posted much in here.  This is sad because Hufflepuff is a part of Hoggwarts aswell as the others.  It is so very quiet in hear.  Kinda spooky.  *Covers head with blanket*

Kiara Johnson

*Pulls out a very dusty chess board and sets the pieces to war.* ----  At least I know were to go if I wanna be alone.  *Pracices the killing curse on the spiders hidin gin the corners of the common room.*

Kiara Johnson

*Goes up stairs to the girls dorm*  --- I hope I don't find any dead bodies.  This sure is peacefull.

ronweazley122

Kiara Johnson

*Continues up the stairs not noticing Ron behind her*

ronweazley122

*just stands there for a moment* *continues to follow her*

Kiara Johnson

*Opens the door to the dorm room slowly**Still not noticing Ron*

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

*tries the light switch, it doesn't light* -- luminos ---  Ok no dead bodies here.  *  She starts to turn around*

AcId_BrOoZ

*everyone behind her says "BOO!"*
hahaha :D
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

Kiara Johnson

*Screams really loud then, realizing who it was she starts laughing*  You scared the bageebers outta me!  What are you doing here?

ronweazley122

lol there is noone in here....hufflepuff shortage.......lolbesides...its peaceful...lol

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I know it's peacefull, that is why I came in here.  My hearts still pounding, you guys really scared me.  It was fun though.  *She smiled*  I like being scared.

Kiara Johnson

*Notices a spider by Rons foot*  Crucio!  *She hits it and smiles*