News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Head Mistress

Started by Kiara Johnson, September 5, 2006, 03:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Kiara, after taking the job as head of Slytherin House, strode into the common area looking about at the empty seats that surrounded the room.  She gave a wistful smile, remembering her time spent in here during her school days.  What a time they had been.  She still held her job as an unmentionable at the Ministry but had wanted to stay close to the school and so, as well, and part of her regular job, took up the position as Slytherin Head.  She wanted to meet the new students of her old house, and especially the new prefect, she hoped he/she would be a good prospect for taking care of 'Slytherin' things.

Kiara turned around and sat on the big leather couch.  "Just as comfortable as I remember." She stated with that same wistful smile on her lips. 

The night was still quite young and Kiara was early, the students were still eating in the hall and the new year was just about ready to start.  She had left for the common room before the Head Master had dismissed them all.  She wanted a few moments in her old house in peace.  Now, she awaited them all, wanting to welcome them all to Slytherin personally.

Ginny Weasly

"Kiara!" Ginny yelled comming into the Slytherin common room. She smiled at her old friend and held out a paper.
"I've been trying to find you! I've been asked to hand out a copy of the newest rules to all the Heads of Houses." She grinned. Ginny was still working at the school as Head of Student Affairs, which ment she could always be near the school. She was also finishing her training at the Ministry and would soon become part of the Wizomagot.
"Enjoying your new responsibilitys?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"Ginny!"  Kiara exclaimed with a warm smile. Moving over and giving her good friend a hug.  "Thanks."  She then stated taking the piece of parchment form Ginny's hand.  "How's the training going?  I haven't had tome to lurk about the Ministry halls as of late, what with the new school year starting and all that."  She then stated as she turned and then opened up the letter to read over its contents.  "Looks like I might have my hands full this year with the new students, I hear that we've got a few Slytherins who still think they are above the rest because of their 'pure' breeding and such." She giggled slightly, not a sound often heard from Kiara, but all the same, it was a sign that she was, for perhaps the first time in a long while, not stressed over happening in the world.

"So, how's things treating you at the Ministry? Mr. Johnson giving you much trouble?"  She winked.

Mr. Johnson, Max's father had taken control of the ministry after the death of Dumbledore and since then things have been heading upward for their side, the dark forces being finally put away or otherwise disposed of in a timely fashion.  He, unlike his predecessors didn't care what the people thought of what he did, so long as things got done with little to no harm to the public, he was happy.  A gentle man with a strong hand was the way people saw him.  Of course, he was prone to picking on Max's friends, pushing them more than the rest of the 'new blood' coming into the Ministry.  For this however, there was a purpose, though none too many knew of it.

Ginny Weasly

"Yes, some of these Slytherins need a good old fashioned lesson!" She laughed, remembering the old times, when the two biggest rival houses had suddenly been turned upside down with the exchange of passwrods between Kiara, Ginny, Harry, Lav, Max and the rest. She smiled.

"Mr. Johnson is okay. Still pulls me out for extra lessons." She grinned, knowingf well why she and the rest of her friends were singled out.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara nodded.  "Good, not TOO difficult then."  She sighed then and put the piece of parchment in her cloak, folded neatly so as not to wrinkle it.  "You know, there is nothing new it seems these days, one would think that kids would get the picture as to just how serious things really are."  She sat heavily on the couch.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny perched herself on the arm and smirked.
"Yeah right." She looked around the room, her eyes glazing a bit as she smiled.

"Amazing how fast time flies. Not too long ago, we were--almost--carefree kids." She laughed as she added the almost. It was true. None of them had been compleatly carefree for long.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

A small opening appeared in the stonework next to the fireplace.  When the secret passage opened a small cloud of dust was kicked up.  Out of the dust came a coughing Harry trying to clear the dust with his hand.

"I thought I'd find you two in here." he said between coughs "I can't believe how dusty the secret passages got while we were gone."
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

"No one knows about them now. I'd perfer to keep it that way too. I don't want to have to chase students in those too." She scoulded lightly, still smiling. She was happy. They were all adults, but still stayed cxlose to the school. To eachother. It made her very happy to see other students grow just as she did, to meet the new teachs and be a bit scared of them, just as she was. It was amusing, and happy. And a bit sad at the same time.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled at her brother and reached over and patted his back a few times, probably a little harder than was necessary but, after all he was her brother and a little play was in need here.  "Yes Harry, they don't need to be used, perhaps if you would like though, I could show them to all the new Slytherins and they could just have a blast making trouble for the rest of the students."  She winked at him and then grinned at Gin, knowing she definitely wouldn't like that statement.

Ginny Weasly

"No way! I already have to tear kids apart when they get into fights! Don't make more work for me!" She exclaimed, partly knowing Kiara wouldn't, and partly thinking she might anyway, just for some fun.

"Don't you dare!" She said, slightly horrified at the thought. She already imagined her work load tripling as she sorted out the many fights, and more, that would be sure to happen as a result.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Harry laughed as he friend and his sister argued. 

"I don't think they deserve to just be told about these passageways.  Don't need them sneaking around the school like we did.  But it will be a bit harder for them without this." he said as he pulled out the map of the school.  "This thing still comes in handy." he continued as he put it away in his robes. 

Kiara Johnson

"Don't worry Gin, I don't much fancy running about finding detentions for students anyway.  I've got enough to do at the Ministry without having extra work here."  She told her with a smile.

"You still got the Marauders map Harry, cool I would have thought you'd have passed it on by now."  She then turned to her brother.

~Harry Potter~

He grinned.

"I'll pass it on when I find someone that needs it.  Last thing we need is to give it to someone who would use it for the long reasons and never be able to get caught since he would know where we are.  But even that map isn't perfect.  My magic can confuse it at time." he said with a laugh. 

Harry then shut the passage way behind him and sat in one the the big chairs of the Slytherin Common Room.

"Lets see if we can bridge the gap between our two houses this year." he said to his sister.  "You know what the Sorting Hat says, all the houses must stick together."

Ginny Weasly

She smiled, "I'm glad I don't have to get involved with that." She shook her head, imagining the trouble with that.

"Anyways, I have to givew you one of these two, Harry. new rules and such." She handed a paper to harry and stood.

"I'm off. I'll catch up with you guys at dinner, okay?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig walked towards the Slytherin common room and stopped as she could hear familiar voice's. Pig smiled even tho today had been such a hard one, it seemed that nearly half of the school had came into the medical ward with either the flu or some ghastly cuts and bruises. Pig had only been back at Hogwarts for only 3 months as the new healer and it now felt like she had never left.

Pig mutter the password for the slytherin commom room and stepped in.

" Hey all" she said grinning