News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Artimis Entreri (Rhyme)

Started by ~Harry Potter~, January 14, 2008, 07:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

Name:Artimis Entreri
Nickname:Rhyme
Date of Birth:October 12
Homelands:Gonlac
Race:Human
Class:Songcaster*
Final:
Cosmic Screech
Rhyme changes his vocal chords to such a level that a scream can reach the level of a banshee.  Anyone hit by the blast would most likely become death for a short time unless wearing hearing protection as well as being blasted backward by the sound waves.

---------------------------------------------------

Parents
Mother:Elandil Entreri (Bard)
Father: Prometheus Gale (Mage)
Siblings:
Sister:Alina Gale--12 (Twin of Sam)
Brother:Lucas Entreri 8
Sister:Samantha Gale--12 (Twin of Alina)
Other Relatives
Other random people such as Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, but nobody of great importance.  
Other Relationships:
None at the moment but open to any offers for a boyfriend

{Weapon Information}
Baton of the Orchestra
A long rod of red cherry about one foot in length.  The rod is polished to a high shine, so bright you can see yourself in it if you look close enough.  Burnt into the rod there is s small inscription "Listen close enough and your hear music anywhere."
This Baton gives Rhyme more control over his powers, especially his ribbon style attacks.  Which, instead of coming from his fingers and hands it comes from the end of the baton and acts like a ribbon rod such as you would find in rhythmic gymnastics.
Enchanted Kunai
Ten metal kunai knives with sharp edges and rings to hold on to with.
These kunai will transform themselves into a shield if the user is holding them all together when hit with a direct attack.

{Armour Information}
Ceremonial Robes
Blue and White robes with green trim that Rhyme almost never wears.  They are made out of a thick felt like fabric that is warm and heavy for a robe.  All over the robes there are lines of music and notes stitched into the fabric.  The robes go down to 3 inches above his feet so he doesn't trip.
This robes have pockets he can keep a large amount of stuff within, even though the pockets are very small.  Also, the robes give him the ability to "see" musical notes which makes his powers work much easier.  

{Accessory Information}
MP3 Player
A small electronic music storing device.  It is small, able to fit within your hand easily and is an off white in color.  The screen will light up in a pale blue light with black letters when a button is pushed.  Coming from the MP3 player is a set of ear buds the same color as the player.
Rhyme's MP3 player is enchanted to never run out of power, to have an infinite amount of space for music, and will automatically update itself whenever it or Rhyme learns a new song.  It is also connected with Rhyme's mind so it can work with just a thought.
Microphones of Many Miles
A small ear piece that can go within the ear with a thin but strong metal wire that goes down to microphone near the mouth.
The user will give one of the two microphones to his or her favorite person and they will be able to communicate clearly from any distance.

{Physical Description}
Rhyme is of medium height and is slim.  He has bright purple hair that sticks out everyone on his head and deep purple eyes.  His skin is pale in nature but is normally always tanned.  Rhyme normally wears a tee-shirt with a band on them with a leather jacket over it.  He also wears faded ripped jeans that show off his knees and ankles.  Lastly he wears old faded Elemental shoes.  On his wrists he has red wristbands with metal studs all through them.  

{Personality}
Because of the polar opposites of his parents, Rhyme is a pretty balanced kid.  Even though he is normally balanced he sometimes have flashes of either super free hippy or super strict mage.  He is more inclined to the latter because of the forced time with his father before he ran away.  (see background)  Though his mood swings a lot depending who is around him.  He can become very sadistic at time, or extremely angry.  His moods swing more then those weird bobbing duck things.

{Background}
Rhyme lived a mix lifestyle within his home.  His mother, Elandil was a powerful and famous bard, she was free spirited and a loving mother.  His father, Prometheus, was a strict and wise mage, who normally couldn't spend enough time away from his books to spend with his family.  Even though his presence wasn't directly with the family, it did cast a shadow over them, removing most of the fun their mother produced.  

Rhyme is the oldest of the 4 children.  His brother Lucas is the youngest at the age of 8, while his sisters Samantha and Alina are twins at the age of 12.  Alina and Samantha are great musical artists, they got the bard nature from their mother.  They can play nearly any instrument right after picking it up.  Rhyme though, did not get his talent.  Even though his mother tried to help him he could not pick up the skill of playing instruments.  At a young age though he did have a knack at conducting, so his mother taught him how to do that.  Rhyme grew up in a fairly happy home, conducting while his sisters played.  

As the oldest child within the family, Rhyme was the first child at 14 to come into his powers.  They first manifested while conducting his sisters, as he worked the baton, a yellow line of musical energy began to leak from it.  The energy took the form of lines of music as it fell, the exact music his sisters were playing, note for note.  This unique ability came from the mixing of the two magics.  The magic of the music from his mother and the art of the ancient magics from his father, all came together to make this new unique form of music/magic.  

When he got his powers, his father and mother began to train him in how to use it.  Unfortunately for Rhyme, his mother could not help much since his power did not come from musical instruments or singing.  She had to leave him with his strict father to learn.  His father made Rhyme do many strenuous activities to strengthen his body and mind.  This, he was told, would give him better focus, and let him use his powers more.  This really didn't help, and this just tortured him and made him more disciplined, effectively taking him away from the fun his power can draw from.  

Soon learning that his father was not helping him he went off on his own when he could to learn for himself.  He ran away from home to seek out a teacher that could really help him.  He was going to go to a place his father when to, Hogwarts  he was told.  There he hoped he would be able to find a person who could teach him about his powers, and how to use them.  

As he traveled Rhyme practiced with his powers.  He learned that most of the power came from the emotions of the song.  If they were about things he really had a connection with the power that came from it was much stronger.  He also learned that his power pretty much came in two forms.  Energy and spellcasting.  As energy he could shape the power into orbs, beams, and ribbons that looked like lines of music.  He liked the ribbons most since they most resembled his musical heritage.  The spellcasting he learned, pretty much made what the song was about come real.  The bad thing is, for most of the songs it took the whole song uninterrupted for the spell to come true, but, for some of the smaller changes it didn't take the whole song.  He also found out, purely by accident, that, if he tried hard enough he could imitate any person's voice he wanted.  This was kinda odd to him but he just chucked it up to how the powers of his parents mixed.  

After a year of wondering around the country where he lived, working and using his powers to get money for lodging and food.  After a year a letter from the school arrived at the Inn he was staying at, and he finally knew which way to go to get to the school he was looking for.  

What Are Your Character's Flaws?
Rhyme can be a bit over serious at times and focusing to much on his powers when he should just be having fun as a kid.
What Are Your Character's Likes?
Any and all types of music.
What Are Your Character's Dislikes?
Random jumbled noise with no pattern or reason.
What Are Your Character's Fears?
One day becoming death.

Picture

*SongCasting is the name I think best describes the mix.  I really didn't think that Bard/Mage described his class well enough.  If you need any more info about this class please PM me and I'll try and explain it more.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

fudge0604

Wow! What a extremely good bio! It was very descriptive and fun to read. Me likey likey! Sounds like a character that is fun to Rp with!

*Albus*

Post Potter depression.

starlink_033

wow ur bio is incrediable cant wait to RP with this character

WOW

LavyBrown

HOLY HELL THAT'S PRETTY FLIPPEN OFF THE HOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MAKE MINE LOOK LIKE POOP :'( LOL  ::) ;D :D 8) :o
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

fudge0604

lol... Well he made that in the first place for another site.
I'm on it to now after he showed me it. The RP posts are MUCH more longer than a regular RP with some newbees here.

Post Potter depression.

_-Casey-_

WOW Rhyme this is pretty freaking amazing it is very well writen and you must be a very good at RPlaying I hope I can RPlay with you sometime it would be pretty fun

Hailey

Wow. This is one of the best Bios I have seen.  Great job!

Ryan

walker08

James156

Thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such an amazing bio.
I should make one.... ;D ;D :o :D :)
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

~Harry Potter~

James if you like it this way you should look at my updated version.  here
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Sassugh09

rhyme asylum are pretty good.. an ep would be nice tho

how much does lowkey look like simon webb in that sig? and are you TEMPAAAA you get me you get me ,tempa?