News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'M A NEW SLYTHERIN! YOU MUST READ THIS

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, June 14, 2003, 08:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Oh, just such a great sigh.  That's all.

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

~ Ella

*watches Isis from a distance, sitting in a chair by a roaring fire she conjured*

...hmm...Isis...something is up, i can tell...but maybe you dont want to tell all of us...if you want to talk, just ask alright?

*smiles breifly before turning back to the fire...suddenly the fire freezes into ice and the ice flames shatter infront of Ellz.  She screams in shock and runs over to where Kiara and Isis are standing*

Ahh!! What the f*** just happened!?

*stares at the shattered peices with worry on her face*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

That, was interesting.  *Walks over to investigate.*  Hmmm, couldn't tell you, *Thinks*  Uh oh, were's that Ice orb I gave you a while back?

QuotePosted by: ¤SexiVeela¤  Posted on: 06  
*watches Isis from a distance, sitting in a chair by a roaring fire she conjured*

...hmm...Isis...something is up, i can tell...but maybe you dont want to tell all of us...if you want to talk, just ask alright?

*smiles breifly before turning back to the fire...suddenly the fire freezes into ice and the ice flames shatter infront of Ellz.  She screams in shock and runs over to where Kiara and Isis are standing*

Ahh!! What the f*** just happened!?

*stares at the shattered peices with worry on her face*  

o no, i'm fine...really...
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

~ Ella

*looks suspicious for a second*

I...I dont know where it is...I put it in a box up in the dorm just like you told me too when i wasn't using it...how would that have something to do with ThAT!?

*she points to the Ice shardes on the ground*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Sighs*  Oh, I forgot, I gave you the Lightning orb.  Ice one is gone so... well, who knows.

*has a look of horid on face for a minute, then looks as if nothing happened*

*looks out window*

~ Ella

*clicks her fingers and the mess is cleaned up*

O'well, sorry about that people...
~ Pure Veela...

*is still looking out window*

wh-what? about what? srry about what?

*looks at them*

~ Ella

The Ice thing,never mind...

*walks over to Isis*

Are you sure you're ok? please tell me if there is something wrong...it might help to talk... :-\
~ Pure Veela...

*looks back out window and is quite for a minute*

*whispers:* no...i'm fine...

~ Ella

*looks out the window too*

Ok...if you're sure. But if you ever need to talk, you know you just have to find me. :)

*smiles at Isis and begins walking up to the girls dorms*
~ Pure Veela...

thanks...

*to Kiara:* i'm gonna go...i'll be back later...buy

*walks out of common room and transforms into cat*

~ Ella

*stares out the window of the girls dorm and looks at the Hogwarts grounds below*

L
A
S
T S O P 4 now  :-*
~ Pure Veela...