News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

From Gryffindor To Slytherin

Started by .:isis:., June 15, 2003, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

.:isis:.

*finishes unpacking and comes back downstairs*

hey herminone!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Twisted Lemon Sher

Kiara Johnson

Twisted Lemon Sher

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

~ Ella

~*this post is kinda late but o'well*~

*walks over to Kiara*

I would LoVe to hold Salazar!  :D

*stretches her arms out towards him with a appretiative smile on her face*

He's gorgeous!...and Pure Evil in a cute kinda way, hehe :P
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Hand Salazar over to Ellz.*  Ya, he keeps me warm at night.  somtimes to warm.  He seems to forget that at 12 feet he's getting kinda heavy to be wraping himself around me like that.  *Smiles at her snake as he rests around Ellz's neck.*

*sigh*

*zaps in tea*

*starts drinking tea*

~ Ella

*giggles and smiles at Salazar, strocking his soft scaly body gently*

aww, I wish I had a pet as special as him...
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs*  Remind me to tell the story as to how I aquired him somday.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  Ok...You see, When I first came into Slytherin house, Pansy ruled the roost, so to speek.  Well, we decided that it was time for a new leader, well, I did anyway.  The Prat Pansy really thought she was hot stuff.  She failed to get to know her rival  though.  *Smiles*  She figured I was just a noral witch, like most the rest and thought she could best me, boy was she mistaken.  any way, time for the duel.  She mistakenly used Serpensortia on me.  Silly little git.  The rest is history.  Pansy gave me Salazar.  Snape tried to dissinagrate him but I wouldn't let him.  I really had to do some fast talkinmg.  But that's were I goy him.  He really, was never ment to be.