News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Can't Wait!

Started by kittykat granger, June 17, 2003, 07:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittykat granger

Quote from: Kiara_maul on June 19, 2003, 02:19:37 AM
errrr---maybe, I can read the book, read my msgs here and type all at the same time!!  There, that way I don't feel as though I have deserted any one. ;)

...wow...that would take serious multitasking...if you manage to do that you will get serious hero status or something lol :crown:
"Aaaaah, when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry..." ~Ron Weasley

~Kitty~

Kiara Johnson

Well as it is, I can work on my art, answer and read in here and eat all at the swme time lol

kittykat granger

Wow *is impressed with kiara's multitasking skills* Hero status!
"Aaaaah, when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born, Harry..." ~Ron Weasley

~Kitty~

Kiara Johnson

*Takes a bow*  Thank you thank you.  Now, all I need do is add read a book to the list.  lol

Twisted Lemon Sher

I can't get the book

Kiara Johnson

OoooHHHH NNNOOO!!!!!

Twisted Lemon Sher

:'( i want it sooooooo bad :'(

Kiara Johnson

Ok, tell me, who do I have to kill and when do i kill them?  You've gotta have this book!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Lemon Sher

if ya kill the person i'm definetly not going to get it... i won't have a chance at all

Kiara Johnson

Ok, I suppose you have a point but atleast you now have the book anyhow...lol

Love Lovegood#1

if you still want/need to know when the 3rd movie comes out it comes out on june 4 ,2004 in the U.S and i think in other countries too. :-\ you would think it will. :-\