News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*The Diary Of a Bad Girl*

Started by Trixie Malfoy, June 19, 2003, 05:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

Of course! ;) :), Good job kate!

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lily_Evans

Trixie Malfoy

End of Chapter 2, Chapter 3: His one last regret

A/N=Authors Note, i may do this throughout the story.

A/N: You'll get the chapter title after a few more posts.

"Trixie, Are you hungry, it's breakfast?" Hermione shook me awake at 7:00 a.m in the morning, I usally prefer to sleep in during these days.

I groaned.

"I'll come down in a minute, I need to take my dressing gown off, and get dressed"

"Okay" answered Hermione who already had her robe on, I noticed..She never brushed her hair! or her teeth, or even put on makeup. Ew! (A/N Trixie is quite the perfectionist)

I slipped off my dressing gown, brushed my hair straight and left it down for once. put on lipgloss and eyeshadow..and once I was satisfied i smiled at my self in the mirror.

Dear Mum,
Trixie here, I know your worried...term has just begun and i'm happy with my school already,  I have 4 good friends so far (You were right that I would make friends) harry Potter (yes mum, The boy who lived!) Ron, Hermione and ginny. There are nice! I'll write more to you later...I only wrote you a quick note to tell you I'm not suffering, so how's America? I miss you mum. I'll see you at Christmas Holidays!

Luv ya  lots,
~Trixie~
p.s hope you enjoy your self!

I sent the letter away with my owl, and went down to breakfast.
*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

trixie for short, do not calll me my real name!

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lily_Evans

Trixie Malfoy

chapter 3: His one last regret

"Can you pass the eggs, please?," asked Ron to Harry. I noticed how much food was on his plate already.What P-i-g, I thought to myself. Clearly Ron was drawing attention to himself.

Hermione, meanwhile was in-some sorta trance. looking at me in a jealous way, and staring at Ron, in well a nicer way.

Dear diary,
Is it possible that Ron Weasley might actually like me?! i think so, but he seems so well....calm with Hermione, i don't know.i'll check it out my self.
*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

trixie for short, do not calll me my real name!

cho-chang

Long flowing brown hair.
Deep Blue eyes with a hint of green.
Cho Chang.
My favorite character...Always

my favorite Quote(Ron):Hey!' said Ron,who had staggered to his feet and was now totering drunkly towards Harry,giggling. 'Hey,Harry,there are*brains*in here,haha,isnt that weird,