News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Year Six, The Dark Lord's War

Started by brian, June 23, 2003, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

I'm sorry Guys, But I can't continue my old fan fic as of the fact that book five is out. Yet I wish to know on wheteher or not Avy members of the forum object to a year six book that follows Mrs. Rowlings book. Reasons for an objection is that I intend to use characters in book five that people (Who havent read) it might not know of. THis book may spoil the fifth one, so I would like people to post a yes (write it), or a no (don't write it). Thanks

It was tuough sounding all formal like that. I'm not doing that again!

Ginny Weasly

please do it next weekend I am just going to get it this week for sure...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

I can't do that because, Oh My God, I haven't told any one. Next Weekend, I'll be leaving for camp. I'll be gone for THREE weeks. But I 'll be back. I really Should start soon though. Oh well. At least your vote was positive.

brian

I'm gonna start writing now, because I am bored. Here I go.

brian

Ch. One: A Different Kind of Summer

The weather was a pleasant change from the previous Summer on Privet Drive. It's inhabitants were all in a good mood, and were all outside, enjoying the weather. This was true, for every one, except one. You are probably thinking that you know who this is, but no, it was not Harry Potter, but his fat Juvenile Delinquent Cousin, Dudley.

You see, Dudley used to be, or so his parents thought, a nice young boy, who went to his friends houses for tea an sundays.  Little did they know, that this so called "tea time for Dudders", was actually spent on smoking, terrorizeng Little Whinning, and beating up it's young inhabitants, including Harry.

Fortunately, Dudley and his "gang", were caught, and were about to be sent, to a Juvenile Delinquent Center. Mean while, Our young Dudley, had been locked in a certain Cupboard under the stairs, until it was time to set off to the Center.

Meanwhile, Harry on the other hand, was with Ms. Figg. THey were eating cookies, and drinking Tea, when all of a sudden, Mundungus Fletcher arrived out of no where. Harry hadn't seen "Dung", since before, well, before Sirius had died.

"Good day Harry?" Dung asked, wiping some dust off of his coat. "Ms. Figg?"  He asked the simply disgusted woman. Dung seemed to take no notice, and went back to Harry imediately. "Well Hary, You havent been writing us in a while, for three days exactly, and you know the agreement, three days silence, and someone is sent! Why havent you been writing us? Lupin was getting quite worried!"

Harry felt a sharp pain of guilt, here he was having cookies and Tea, Not having any cares at all, And Lupin was worried sick about him. "Well," he said "I was a little busy-uhh-with school! You know, I did get quite a few outstanding O.W.L.'s", which of course, was the truth. Harry had been sick all summer worried about his Potions O.W.L. exam. He had been almost sure that he would get a T on it. Somehow, He had qualified for Professor Snapes N.E.W.T. Class! He had Gotten all Outstandings on his O.W.L.'s except for Astronomy and History of Magic. HE had even recieved a side note with his Defence Against the Dark Arts grade, that he had recived a one hundred twenty percent on his grade for the O.W.L., and had Qualified for a special course of Defence Against the Dark Arts, slightly abouve the N.E.W.T. class.

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

brian

But that wasn't the point. Lupin was worried because he had been careless. "That's ok Harry, the important thing is that Dumbledore needs you at Head Qarters. Your friends are there already, so cummon than, let's go! I've already talked to your uncle and aunt. Actually, those scumbags seemed quite okay with it!"

Mrs. Figg seemed quite upset. "So YOu're just going to interupt us and take him away? Is that it Mundungus? You could at least ask me!"

"No Figgy, no need to be upset! It's Dumbledores request! You should understand that better! Cummon Harry let's go." And with hurried good byes, Harry left with Mundungus to go get his things quickly, and then fly off to the head quarters ofthe Order.

Once inside Harry's "Home" as Dumbledore had called it last year, Harry was suprised to see Duddley smoking a cigarret, out side of the cupboard under the stairs.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, noticing a crushed dore behind Dudley, and the space where the cupboards should have been.

"I'm leaving, once I find out how to use his!" Duddley took out from the closet, Harry's Firebolt and smiled. "Just try to take it away from me, I have your wand you know, so you're completely useless and I doubt that bum", he glanced at Mundungus,"can do anything to-" At this point, Mundungus had taken out his wand, and had shouted expelliarmus!, and Accio Firebolt!! The outcome had been Dudling flying into the wall, wich was crushed, and Harry's Firebolt, in Dung's hands.

"We'd better hurry now Harry." Dung said hurriedly.

"Hold on!" Harry got his wand, stared at Dudley, and shouted, impemendius!, and stupify! Dudley went flying again, and finally landed on a couch, which was not so surprisingly crushed.

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

Harry turned back to Dung. "We can go get my stuff now" The two wizards went upstairst, got Harry's things, and went to the backyard. Dung took out his wand, pointed it to the air, and sent red sparks flying into the sky. After a few more seconds, Green sparks flew into the sky.

"We can go now Harry" Harry Mounted his Firebolt, and Dung mounted a brand new Nimbus 2000.

"Who'd you steel it from Dung?" Harry asked.

"I didn't sttel thhis!!" Dung said, sounding offended. "I paid a large price for this broom!

"Oh really, and what was that? Harry asked, not believing a single word that Dung was saying.

"Five hours of hearing Mrs. Weasley shouting in my ears. I was almost deafened y'know. Harry agreed that Dung had payed a good price for his theft, but wondered why Mrs. Weasley had consented to letting him keep it. "I got to keep it because I helped her with a bogart. But she wasn't to happy when she realized that my worst fear was a Ministry official thrying to arrest me."

Harry couldn't help but laugh. Dung had a bad reputation for stealing. He had even put Harry in severe danger for going off to steal some cauldrons last year.

The two set off for what Harry guessed was Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Harry felt a little uneasy.He couldn't bear the thought of going into the all familliar headquarters, and not seeing his Godfather anywhere at all.

Ginny Weasly

oh thats so sad I'm litarly starting to cry!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Oh, Sirius! Waaahhhhhh!!!!! :'(

brian

Mundungus seemed to have sensed Harry's sorrow, and said, "Harry, he died in honor, he died the way he would have wanted to, it wasn't your fault he died, it was arrogance that killed him. Harry noticed that Mundungushad left out the fact that it was Sirius's own arrogance that killed him, but he remained quiet the rest of the journey, and when they finally got there, they walked up the familiar doorsteps, and Harry was about to ring the doorbell, when Mundungus shouted, "STOP!!!"

Harry stopped immediately, and asked, "Why Dung"

"We've discovered a way to get in without waking her"-at the words "her", Harry again felt sad for his godfather. Harry knew what it was like to have the people who took care of you to not be nice at all, but Sirius had had a real mom and dad, but They were so mean, he couldn't immagine what it had been like. -"up. Just knock the door, there's always some one stationed near the other side to hear the knock"

Harry knocked the door, and sure enough, the door opened immediately. A young teenage boy with red hair, and brand new robes, opened the door. "Ron!!!!", Harry cried, "how's it going? Where'd you get the new-"

"Fred and George are the most successful joke shop owners in the world, they've gotten me loads of things. And, We all have new brooms!! I mean I still have a new cleansweep, but We all have Firebolts!!! Can you believe it, they bought two firebolts! Even one for Ginny, I heard she's gonna be your replacement if anything happens, so she got one!!! And, Lupin found a great place to practice!! Hermiones even gotten good on my cleansweep. She doen'mt want to play though.