News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Year Six, The Dark Lord's War

Started by brian, June 23, 2003, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

brian

Ginny showed up then. "Hi HArry! How's it going, Actually, I am trying for Chaser, I'm getting real good at it, and We have a whole set of balls!! Fred and George are spending like crazy!!! But, they have so many tricks and jokes, that their Bank vault is as big as a, a, Well, all I can say is, it's big!!!"

"And it's al thanks to you!! " Chimed in two i dentical voices from up the stairs. Down came Fred and George, in the samd Dragon skin suits that they wore to pick them up last year

Kiara Johnson

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Oh hurry and get back so you can bump!!  :'(

brian

Before Harry could say hi, FRed said, "You're probalby wondering why we havent gotten new suits yet. It's because we're spending money on refurnishing this place. The good news is that Fudge has made us legal too! So The Order is a branch of the Ministry, but it's kindof like the Department of Mysteries. No one really knows about it. Fudge is helping sanitize this place too!

Kiara Johnson

brian

Sorry I dont write as much as I used to, but I have a wicked busy schedule! Get up, eat, study for SAT's, eat lunch, Study for SAT's, havfe rest of day off! with brakes in between

_Lavender_

sheesh, busy little Duck Tape Man.

brian

Kiara Johnson

lol...Yuperoonies neighboreino..Busy little bee all raigh..err um.. ya...

_Lavender_

brian

"HE actually does work, it's funny seeing the minister of magic running around cleaning like a maid!! but I think it is good for him!! He actually gets to know what is is like to be, ummmmmm, not snobbish."

"I agree" George said immediately, and than the rest of the Weaslely's came, except for Percy, HArry guessed that Percy still felt the same about his family, and would never be back. Harry didnt care either, especially after the letter that Percy had sent ROn, Harry thought Percy was a good for nothing goody two shoes, who was subservient as a mouse when it came to his employers.

Kiara Johnson