News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Beginning

Started by _Lavender_, August 5, 2003, 12:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Damion

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

lol, ok

The trio talked the hours away, each wide eyed. As dusk started to settle on the hills, the three stood and walked to the Griffindor Common Room, yet as they sat down, silence fell for minutes. Lavender let the realization and shock of Jeremy actually being alive settle upon her and she fought hard aginst the lump in her throat, forcing it down and keeping her self-control. She looked to her left at Zack and she was quite surprised by the blankness in his expression, his eyes on the flames in the fire-pit. She then looked to Jeremy on her right, and saw the same face. Neither of them were even going to explain what they were thinking, she knew, but she wanted to know anyway. She asked, but only to not recieve an answer. Saying goodnight, she quietly walked up to the girls dowms and fell on her back onto her bed without undressing. Staring into the darkness that was every way around her, she sighed deeply. There was just something wrong with those two. She didn`t know what, and that was the problem. What was it.. was the thought she fell asleep to that night as her dreams swept her away.

Kiara Johnson

I love your stories girl, I really wish you'd write more.  Finish this one first though, please.  lol   :-*

_Lavender_

(LOL, thanks I love yours too k ;D)

Kiara Johnson

Sabastian

I like it Lavender.  Please do post more.  
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

Damion

keep it going Lavender, please?  

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.