News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any aminal stand!! Sorry,no elefants

Started by *~*Hermione*~*, May 26, 2002, 07:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

I knew someone who moved from Japan.You foregot the finger snaps.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Finger snaps??? Miisa not from Japan, miisa just learn Japanese! And that's probably how it goes, Shui, I haven't seen it in ages! Here is some Japanese, a jikoshokai (self-introduction): Konbanwa. Watashi no namae wa Kashii desu. juuni sai desu. Tomodachi wa Horri to HBC to ShuiBee to Cho Chang to Verenchen to(everyone else) desu. Nihon ga suki desu. Suki na kamoku wa Nihongo desu. Suki na tabemono wa piza desu.
Jamata!
That means: Good night. (greeting) My name is Cassie. I am 12 years old. My friends are Holly, HBC, ShuiBee, Cho Chang, Verenchen and everyone else. I like Japan. A subject that I like is Japanese. A food that I like is pizza.
See you later!  
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

anyway,DDCP, you want a lion, an eagle, a phoenix, and a snake, am I right?? Lemme see, lions are under beds, eagles are......hmmmmm, ah yes they are inside of hidden drawers in you desks, phoenixes are actually   inside of the mirrors, just point at'em w/your wand and say "Alohomora" amd they're in there, sssssnakesss are unfortunately only found in the Slytherin Common Room, beneath the armchairs. And, if any1 wants to know, Pegasuses are in the same place, except in the Hufflepuff Common Room.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

hpcoolest5

Wat r pegasuses? Like Hercules' flying horse? ??? :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;D Heeheeheeheehee! *Laughs out loud for ages then finally breathes a bit* Yeah, I suppose so! *Goes back to her spot on the floor* Heeheeheehee! ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

hpcoolest5

;D ;D ;D ;DLoL!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite