News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DRACO will be on the Phoenix side !!!

Started by tom_riddle, August 7, 2005, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_riddle

i think by the HBP ending u know draco hesitated to kill dumbeldore there will be a chance that he change his mind in the next book . what's ur opinion ???
SPECTOPATRONUM

Ginny Weasly

I don't think he ever really had it in him to try and kill anybody, let alone Dumbledore. My point being; He was crying to Moaning Myrtle about it!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

A. Nitwitt Blubber H. Dumbledore

Yea i didnt think Draco could actually kill anyone either-though i dont think he can join the Order now that hes ran off with the Death Eaters at the end of the book,i doubt very much if Voldemort would let him go now,hell probably still want to punish him for his fathers mistakes.
Nitwitt!Blubber! also Coolio_no1 also raging_hawk1 depending on where you catch me!
"If at first you dont succeed... sky divings not for you!"

xoRonIsSoHottox

i think that Draco could have always been a good person inside, but just grew up to only know how his family felt about others and the dark arts. i think that he could have a total change after seeing a death (Dumbledore's), because before that he just had herd about death. the site of it could have changed his perspective...
...well atleats to an extent
*emily*

Ginny Weasly

Yup, I think he'll regret that for a long time, and if he dosn't I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

very true i even harry felt sorry for him

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

Draco won't have the chance to join the Order because Snape won't let him out of his site. Draco is his alibi and he could use Draco as a hostage if necessary while he's on the run trying to find the Dark Lord. Besides, Snape will know that Voldemort will want to punish Draco, and although Snape might want to protect Draco, he will not want to risk Voldemort's anger to save Draco. Besides, the Unbreakable Vow ended when the DE's where brought into Hogwort's and his mission was completed, so there is no reason for Snape to keep protecting Draco. Snape can't go back to the Order, and if Draco went to the Order he could give lots of information to the Order about the DE's, and neither Snape nor Voldemort would be willing to risk that. Draco's a gonner in my opinion.

But that's just my opinion.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!