News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which HP Character are YOU?

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 26, 2002, 03:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

oh my god, i didnt mean to say "pregnant dog", when you put b-i-t-c-h, the forum chanche it to pregnant dog, well, what i mean, shuibee, is that im not a   b-i-t-c-h if thats what you mean

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Lol!  That's funny... but isn't a bi-yatch is a female dog.. not a pregnant dog?  No, I did not mean that you were a "pregnant dog".  I greatly apologize if I made it sound that way *bows*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! ShuiBee didn't insult you to the point of calling you a bad word!!!! At least I hope not!!! She was just joking about how much you love Daniel Radcliffe. That's all, she's just teasing you.

Don't worry, I get teased all the time for my....**cough** beliefs!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Kaeli's right.  I didn't mean to insult you, just a teasing about your infatuation!

>:} Kaeli, your beliefs are in a little black dog {:<

Kaeli

So....what's wrong with that?!!!! It's the inside that counts, and....he's not a dog in the inside!!!! ::)

DokkenSuite

I'm like Ron Weasley.Tha quiz was "Bloody Brillent"(quote unquote).I'm probly going to say that alot. ;D ;D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Congrats on being Ron, he's awesome, I really want him and Hermione to get together. Oh, by the way, I read a fanfic last night called "A Muggle Summer" on sugarquill.net, and it was really good, so I think you all should read it!!!

A Muggle Summer.... hm.  Sounds interesting.  What author is it by?

Kaeli

I don't know...I found it by going to the alphabetically listed stories by professors or whatever, and then I clicked on 'At Diagon Alley', which is a sequel to "A Muggle Summer", and it has a link to A Muggle Summer on there.

Go read it!!!

I'll go once I'm done reading all the new posts!  :) Yay!  A new story to read!

Verenchen

Oh, I've done tis test and I'm like Hermione? But am I really like
Hermione? I'm not very sure. Do you all really agree with the result of the test when YOU have done it?

*thinks* no, I don't agree with the test.  I'm not like Ron, I'm more like Hermoine ('sep for the studying part).
I read A Muggle Summer and At Daigon Alley.  Those were very interesting... a bit to fluffy for my liking, but it was good.
My fav. stories that I have read at sugarquill is the RJ Anderson stories.  She is an awesome writer!  And she wrote about Snape!!  Those are the stories that got me liking him.  I recommend it greatly.
'The Potion Masters Apprentice' is first
'Personal Risks' is the next
'If We Survive'
and 'The Thing With Feathers'.
They are awesome possom stories.  She writes like JKR would... like she was the fifth book in her hands and calls it her own.

Kaeli

I'll have to read them sometime. I still haven't read At Diagon Alley yet. I will, and then I may read some of the ones that you mentioned. I think I am like the test showed. I think I am like Hermione. I was happy that I was like her!!!

MrsRadcliffe0480

I'm Ginny Weasley! Which is kinda funny because I have red hair too! wow what a coinky-dink! :-*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

DokkenSuite

Your name should been Ginny W. now.HEHEHE ;D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II