News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter & the Amorae Potion

Started by Gengi, May 26, 2002, 11:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gengi

Lol, fine, fine, fine! Geez! Pushy people! ::) :D Here's some more to sadisfy your pushy cravings! ^.^

"Fess up, Potter! I know you're hiding something. What is it? You always were a sneaky little snot."

"I don't have anything," Harry protested, taking a step back from Filtch. "Honest," he added upon seeing the accusatory expression on Filtch's face. He clearly wasn't buying a word.

"Empty your pockets," he commanded.

"What?"

"I order you to empty your pockets now, Potter. Or do you want me to get Professor Snape?"

Harry gulped. The idea of explaining all this this Snape was something he'd never want to do. No, he'd prefer facing Professor McGonagall and Hermione over that!

He quickly started emptying his pocket, dropping the contents on the floor.

Filtch surveyed the booty with his beady eyes narrowed. "Dungbombs.... Screaming Yo-yo.... And some Every-flavor Beans. Well, Potter, I think you've just won a few hours of detention." He bent over and picked up the yo-yo, examining it carefully in his dirty hands. "Screaming Yo-yos is forbidden in these hallways, they is. Number twenty-eight on my list if'n I'm not mistake, and since this hallway's forbidden itself...." An evil smile spread on Filtch's face. "This could be quite a few detentions. Actually, I think I'll tell Professor Dumbledore about this."

This had quite the opposite effect on Harry. Even though the idea of cleaning bedpans in the school infirmary for a week wasn't the most pleasant one to him, at least he would be safe in Filtch's office for the next few hours, and hopefully the potion would wear off before then. Also, if he went to go get Dumbledore, he could cure him! Harry's heart skipped a beat with joy, but he quickly subdued it and screwed up his face in a dismal look. He didn't want Filtch to catch on, and he was sure the more depressing he looked, the longer Filtch would keep him in his office.... To relish in his torture.

"Upset are you, Potter?' Flitch asked, his crooked, yellow teeth bared in a grin as he watched Harry force a sad frown. "Weeell, now you'll know better next time, won't you? Come on then."

He grabbed the back of Harry's robes roughly and jerked him forward.

Harry stumbled for a moment some since Ms. Norris was rubbing against his legs and tripped him up. He resisted the urge to kick her, feeling it was too mean at the moment as she was actually being nice, and he really did like cats, though Ms. Norris had been an exception to that for a while now.

He walked with Filtch back upstairs towards his office. Worried a little, he looked around carefully, prepared to run if there was any girls down one of the hallways. Luckily they all seemed to still be in the Great Hall and passed through safely until he got to Filtch's office. The slimy, rotten door in front of him loomed impressively ahead. Harry found a knot start to come in the back of his throat. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all. Already the fishy smell that Filtch was emitting was getting stronger, stinging Harry's nose. He was going to the source of Filtch's smell and how his office smelled like fish was beyond Harry. He didn't want to know, really.

"This way," Filtch ordered, kicking open the door, making sure he didn't loosen his hold on Harry's robes in case he tried to runaway.

Harry strongly considered that very idea for a moment, but didn't have any time to act for Filtch shut the door sharply behind them, locking the door and placing the key safely in his ragged coat pocket.

Harry gulped and looked inside the room he was in. He was surprised to see that Filtch and he were not alone.

"Well hello, Harry! What a pleasant surprise!" Fred greeted jubilantly. He quickly jabbed his twin who was dozing next to him in the ribs with his elbow. "Oy, George, look who's here."

George grunted and opened one of his eyes to see what Fred was talking about. His other one popped open immediately after. He sat up. "Why what do you know, the famous Harry Potter's come to visit us. Filtchy's got his talons on you too, has he?"

An angry growl echoed from Filtch's throat as he glared in complete hatred at the twins. Harry nervously scooted away from him, afraid of his temper. He smiled sheepishly back at the twins.

Filtch's hand gripped tighter on Harry's arm, pulling him back. "I don't want any of you three talking, you hear?" he growled at Fred and George as Harry tried to get his arm loosened from his iron hold. "I'll be right back with Dumbledore, so don't you go no where."

He let go of Harry's arm and pushed him forward towards where Fred and George was seated: a rather moldy looking couch with ends of feathers and springs sticking out of it at odd angles, and swung around back towards the door. "Watch over them for me, Ms. Norris," he ordered the ginger cat that was weaving between Harry's legs. Harry thought his order seemed somewhat ridiculous since he doubted Ms. Norris would have it any other way.... Unfortunately.

Filtch's eyes narrowed even more at this odd display and left the room with a huff, locking the door behind him.

Fred snorted. "Good riddance to that smelling slimeball," he stated indignantly.

Harry sighed. 'Well at least he's getting Dumbledore. Maybe then this nightmare will finally be over,' he thought hopefully.

But little did Harry know just how wrong he was....
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

emily824

oh no, what was he wrong about? :-\ more more!!!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Sway

:) Hehe, more, more!  This keeps getting better and better! lol
Dave Matthews Band muvarse mi mundo!!!!  Are there any other dave fans here?

ronweazley122

*SCREAMS AT Gengi and pushes him into a chair and hands him a pen and paper*Go on,Go on!!!It's good!!!

Gengi

Heeeeey! >:( I'm not a guy! ;D Lol! Fine fine fine....here's some more....*runs off to ff.net to go get some more*

Chapter 4- Harry Learns a Lesson: Never EVER Piss off Angelina Johnson

"So what got you into trouble?" Fred asked Harry as he sat down next to him on Filtch's moldy couch. Ms. Norris followed Harry, purring and wrapping herself around his legs.

"Got caught with a screaming Yo-yo," Harry answered, ignoring the cat as best he could. "And I also was caught down the hallway Dumbledore forbid us to go down in at the beginning of the year."

Fred winced. "Ouch, tough one for you. Well, George and I got it from Filtch for testing one of our new experimental tricks on him. Don't quite know why he took it so bad, really... " A smirk crossed his face.

"Which one was it?" Harry asked curiously.

"It was item #117 the 'color cleaner'," George answered. "It was Fred's brilliant idea to replace Filtch's old floor clearer with our own, but for some reason the old sod didn't like it...." He shrugged clearly bewildered. "After all, I thought the Entrance Hall floors looked better in pink."

"Much more cheerful at least," Fred commented.

Harry struggled to hold back a laugh. After all, this wasn't the first time Fred and George had gotten in trouble with performing "experiments" on Flitch to help in perfecting their tricks to their future Joke shop "Weasley Wizard Wheezes". His mind went back to just last weekend when Filtch had come into the Gryffindor Tower completely bald and sprouting feathers. It seemed that Fred and George had slipped something into his Pumpkin juice without him looking during dinner.

'It didn't work right though," Fred had said later while he and George was scrubbing the floors in the Charms Hallway to Harry and Ron when they had came to see how they were doing. Both of the twins had been assigned two weeks of detention from Professor McGonagall. "The potion was really supposed to turn him into an Osterage, not just make him go bald and grow feathers.'

'Guess that makes it only 114 successful jokes then," George said in disappointment, dunking his sponge into the wooden cleaning bucket next to him. "But maybe it just doesn't work correctly on Squibs...."

"I have a question for you, Harry," George said, drawing Harry out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?"

George pointed down at his feet. "Why the devil is Ms. Norris hanging on your leg like that?"

Harry was slightly taken back and looked down at the dusty furred cat clinging lovingly to his right leg. "Umm, well, you see I ran into this little problem a little while ago and accidentally got infected by this potion that--."

"Makes cats love you?" Fred guessed before he could finish. "Oh mum made a potion like that once. It was for Socks, our old cat we used to own."

"Oh yes," George said in remembrance. "Good ol' Socks. Spiteful thing he was! Mean all over. He wasn't always mean though..."

"Yeah, but ever since that incident with that haywire broomstick, he never really was the same," Fred stated.

"I'd never known a cat to hiss so loudly before," George stated. "I thought Mum was going to kill you for sure with that one, Fred."

"But it was your idea, George," Fred reminded him.

"Well, it was your broom," George pointed out.

Fred shrugged. "Well, anyway, Mum fixed him up as good as new with a Cattus Charus potion. It made him a little woozy for a while, but afterwards he was friendlier then a kitten."

"That is, until you set that firecracker off on his tail."

"Must have set a record with how high he flew though," Fred mused. He sighed. "It was ashamed Mum got rid of him after that. He was really a fun pet." Silence followed for a moment between the twins as if to reverence their departed cat. "So anyway," Fred said at last, looking back over at Harry. "How'd you get affected by it, huh? Mess up in Potions class?"

"No," Harry said slowly, turning a bit red. "Actually, it's not that type of potion at all. It's an Amorae Potion."

"What?!" The twins' mouths fell open.

"What?" Harry said, confused at their horror-stricken faces.

Their eyes were wide in shock.

emily824

Gengi

*sigh* I guess I can't post any more of it. :(  

emily824

WHAT?!......WHY?! *sits there looking shocked!!!* :o

*~*Hermione*~*

WHY?????!!!!!!!!???????

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Gengi

Cuz it's not my story! Admin Guy (Is that his new title? :D) said you can't anymoresy! *points up to section discription* ;_; You'll have to got and get it yourselves. :-\

admin

I'm sorry everyone but this board is for your own original Fan Fic and art ,if everyone were to go to Fan Fic sites and copy and paste stuff in here then it would soon use up space and bandwidth .
Thanks and sorry again Gengi ,I suggest you leave a link if others want to read how it ends ;)
Thanks
admin  ::)

Gengi

^^ Okey!

Sorry, Admin Guy! ;) ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=504130

And if non of you have been to ff.net, go and JOIN! :D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Is it still in Read Mode only? ???
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Nope...but it does go off an on cuz they are ALMOST done with everything! ^^;

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D