News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

House of Riddle

Started by lordmouldywart, July 4, 2003, 05:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Ellz, come here, sit with me.  Now please, continue..you were saying

~ Ella

*glares slightly at Lord*

I am not a spy, you may call me Ellz and you had better watch where you point that wand because I dont take bad manners very easily, nor I see, do you take friends of Kiara's.

*raises eyebrow suspiciously and sits next to Kiara slowly, never taking her eyes off Lord*
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

(We'll continue in here when Mr. Wart comes back in a day or two.)

lordmouldywart

*sits down on the coffee table, puts his wand in his robe and glares at ellz*
I guess I best tell you who I am, then. My real name is Sebastian. Sebastion Bathazar. I am a member of a secret guild of wizards and witches, sorry Kiara, Sorceresses.
We have sworn to the protection of the purity of wicka.
Some wizards would mistake us as Death-Eaters, athough in many ways, we are quite the opposite. You see, Kiara, although I respect your Father, I do not worship him.
Our cause is and has always been to uphold the 'old' ways of our world. *sucks in a deep breath of air. Runs fingers through hair, and sighs deeply*

Kiara Johnson

*Is sitting and twirling a fire-orb around her hand, regarding this wizard, her intrest is no peeked*  Ok, you've got my attentions, Sabastian, did you say?  Awe yes, please continue..

lordmouldywart

Hey, there's no need to be smart, girlie, I'm not the one whose life is in danger here....You know what, I don't even care if he kills you or your Stupid brother. You've been infected by those d@mn muggles. Right, Put that bl0ody ball away and listen to me... *stares at kiara and her witch friend*

Kiara Johnson

*Closes hand around the orb and it vanishes.*  Ok, then -- Please, continue. *Barely holding back the strong urge to gut this little man who seems to still think he's better than her.*

lordmouldywart

right, then...This is it, Kiara. I was sent to 'keeep an eye' on you two. I have been researching a lot on your fatehers background. You know, his family history and such...along the way, I found out about the Riddle House. For a 'muggle' home it has a lot of magic, you know...Anyway, I found out something very important about "Tom Riddle", while looking around this house. It could actually be the one thing that can save you and your brother..Or be your demise...
*glides his fingers through his long, matted hair*

Kiara Johnson

*Raises her brow*   Now that you do indeed have my full attention... Please do continue.

lordmouldywart

Ok, so I was looking through the main bedroom, and I found a small box, with several newspaper clippings, and a few documents. Anyway, one of these documents was an adoption paper. Well, Kiara, to cut a very long story short, We were able to trace Tom Riddles maternal Parents down.
And guess what?

Kiara Johnson

What?  Will you just spit it out already...*Getting impatient and a bit nervous.*  I'm sorry, please, spit it out.

lordmouldywart

(gee you are sooo impatient)
Well, Tom Riddles real parents, Kiara. They are not muggles.
You and Harry, you're both pure bloods. Well, actually your'e about as pure as it gets...
Salizar Slytherin had an affair when he was still at Hogwarts, Kiara. It was not easy to find this out, I had to do a lot of 'sneaky' research, you know. Anyway, the most exciting thing was finding out who he had the affair with...

lordmouldywart

Kiara, you are a direct descendant of Helga Hufflepuff. And that is what can save you. We're not sure exactly how yet, but there are several people working on that right now. We have many 'spys' in high places, Kiara. We are fairly sure that Volde..umm, you know, doesn't know about this yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. You had both better be very carefull, Kiara. Do you understand now why I have been so weird around you? Why I have been nasty at times? I cannot afford to be found out, Kiara. Do you understand? If I am uncovered, I will die, that is a certainty.
We need to go back now, it is no longer safe here.
*looks around the room, a look of aprehension on his face*

Kiara Johnson

*Sits back, dumb struck at what she had just learnd*  I'm sorry, but did you say that Salizar and Helga...Oh, my.  How is this supposed to help our situation out?  All this proves is that we have no Muggle back-ground, what so ever...well, I know our mother was a decendant of Goderic Gryfindor but other than that... I really have no clue to *Pauses*  Are you sure it was Helga Hufflepuff?

~ Ella

*loosens her glare on Lord and crosses her arms, interested to hear more of his story*
~ Pure Veela...