News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Book 5

Started by Shuibeast, May 29, 2002, 06:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

*thinking of the Domano's free cheese bread comecial*You're free book 5,you're free.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Shuibeast

I do care, I hope Harry dies in it though, like being tortured to death.    >:(               >:(

Soon, the universe will come under my control!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I think Harry's gonna die in the 7th book.... that would be a good ending.  Losta angst, maybe?  ???
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MrsRadcliffe0480

My god don't you people know anything? The 5th book isn't coming out until 2003! I thought everyone knew that.
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

2003?!?!  Dang!  What is she doing with that book?!?!  It better be like... 2,000 pages since she's taking soooo long with it!

Shuibeast

2003, f@*k   Are you positive?
where did you here this???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DokkenSuite

This sites news said 2002.IT SAID FALL 2002!!I'm PO'd.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

MrsRadcliffe0480

Yeah I read online that it's not coming out until 2003! I'm so mad. Well here's some rumors I heard about it:
-Harry will be 15 years old.
-The title will probably be "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", but could be changed at any time. This was announced by JKR on The Today Show during a visit to the US in Oct. 2000.  She has repeated it at several subsequent appearances.
-We will find out more about why some wizards/witches become ghosts and others don't!
-JK Rowling says Book 5 "probably won't be as long as book four. It will be scary. Harry finds out a lot of things he hasn't stumbled across so far."
-Harry, Ron and Hermione are due to take their O.W.L.s!
-Katie writes: "On Newsround, JKR said in an interview with Leezo that in Book 5, we will see some places that have only been mentioned in previous books. I thought of the town where Lily and James lived, Godric's Hollow."
-The book was to be due in November 2001 as JKR announced the book would be released to coincide with the release of the film (November 16, 2001).  The publishers have since announced it will be released no sooner than 2002.
-Prof. Lupin and other favorite characters make a return!  JKR says we'll see several previous characters!
-JK Rowling says we'll learn if Percy sides with his family... or Fudge!
-Sarah writes: "In the fifth book, the Order of the Phoenix, the shadow of Cedric Diggory's living self (NOT a ghost) plays a fairly sizable part in helping Harry over two specific challenges he faces (I don't know what the challenges are however)."
-This could be the book where a female DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) teacher is introduced!  Could it be someone we've already met?
-We learn more about the background of Lily Potter.
-Hermione will be made a Prefect!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Shuibeast

Speaking of a women Defense against the dark arts teacher,  It is going to be Mrs. Fig, Harry's neighbor.
In the fourth book Dumbledore mentions her by name,
"Arabella Fig".

MrsRadcliffe0480

yeah I was sort of thinking that. it was hinting
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

DokkenSuite

Some of that makes sence like them being 15,the title,and some other things too.

Yeah... I think Ms. Fig will be the DADA teacher.  Wasn't she the old lady with all of the cats?  ???

Shuibeast

Yes she was,
and you know how, in the book, JK Rowling, said that Mrs. Figg broke her leg by tripping over one her cats?

Well, she actually broke it battling a dark wizard!!!
(I heard this some where, it may or may not be true)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ???

Shuibeast

You don't believe me???

Like I said, it may not be true.