News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

who is your best character apart from harry?

Started by sirius~black, July 11, 2003, 11:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

my fav character.....dunno.....Malfoys a down right snot(lol) Hermiones still a bookworm....Rons funny....Harrys...well all of the above......(dont ask me hard questions, I dont know the answers.)(lol)
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius Lucius

Get got good.... :P

poetesse

I really like Luna too. Maybe it's just because she's so unique. She just seems like the person that does her own thing and can care less what anyone else is going to do or say. (Hence the huge lion head on her head at the Gryffindor/Slytherin match. lol)

-Hillary

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I didn't like Luna at first.  She seemed too much like a Mary Sue in a fanfiction.  But I grew to like her a lot.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Love Lovegood#1

i luvd Luna Lovegood she is so cool and also her own person and she doesnt care about what ohter people think of her and thats what i liked about her.  :)

_Lavender_

Loony Luna....I think she`s ok, but still a little weird
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

poetesse

Yeah...she is a tad on the weird side...lol