News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~*Slytherin Common Room*~*

Started by .:isis:., July 15, 2003, 07:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Perhaps trying it in an empty class room?

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Conjures a lightning orb and starts to play with it*  At least, you had the common sense not to use fire or lightning to start....

true *nods head* i can only get mine to be ice though anyways...i think it has something to do with my name...
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Conjures a water orb and hands it to Isis.*  Here, play with that a bit, but be carefull, if you drop it, Filtch'll wring your neck...I droped one once and flooded the whole dungeon...*Shivers*  Thank goodness, he never found out it was me, he was soooo angry

k, thanx for the orb...and the warning...*eyes widen but shakes it aff*

Kiara Johnson

*hawds water orb in both hands and watches as it turns to ice*

...*sits there in silence for a minute*...figures...*sighs then begins to laugh*

Kiara Johnson

*Giggles*  Oh well, at least you don't have to worry about flooding any corridoors now...

yea, but i think the people below should start running...

*throws ice orb out an open window*

Kiara Johnson

*Laughs even harder* You know, you really are a Slytherin...*Winks at her*

Kiara Johnson

Hey, I was just headed to lunch, wanna join me?

Kiara Johnson

cool, I'm starving!  *Walks out of the room with Isis*