News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Whats your favorite song.

Started by Andersoninthehouse, July 16, 2003, 01:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor_Snape

Gah. I just thought of that Simon and Garfunkle song "The Sounds of Silence". And I made a mistake, it was just "American Pie" by Don McLean... my memory is bad...

Severus
Leave me alone.

Kiara Johnson

short term memory is always the first to go....LMAO  ;)

Kiara Johnson

Oh, but speeking of oldies, How bout'  Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult?  I really like that one.. ;D

Andersoninthehouse

I also like*The one way trip.*Thats an old one to.

Kiara Johnson

Oh oH oH .. I also love Elimination by Overkill  Funny song.  Brutal but funny

brian

I have way to many fave songs. CTY was like a home to me. I was like really popular too. We had dances there, and a tradition was ending each with American Pie. That might be it. Either that, or the many songs at the dance, including, Sean Paul, 50-Cent, and some other songs

Lily_Evans

BRI!!!  your back did you have fun at camp?

brian

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

Is still doing the happy dance

Lily_Evans

hehe..g2g *Sadness* Ryan came over to get away from his sister..lol

brian

Kiara Johnson

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Omigosh... I love Simon and Garfunkle... Scarborough fair... I change my first answer to that!  I grew up listening to them... *sings* Are you going to Scarborough fair... Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme... remember me to all who lives there.  She once was a true love of mine... *bounces*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kiara Johnson

lol, ya I grew up listening to lots of things like..err----my oldest sis likes the Monkees..heehee