News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anderson Black and the battle of lifes.

Started by Andersoninthehouse, July 20, 2003, 01:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andersoninthehouse

Anderson Black was at Hogwarts when this whole thing happened.
Looks outside."I should be out there not in class."She said to Harry."Well,theres nothing to do but wait for tonight than we can go out to the forbiden forest."Harry looks back at test."Yeah,your right."Three hours later it was dark and Harry,Ron,Hermione,and Anderson got the invisability cloak."Ready."Andy said.'they all nodded.''Lets go."Gets to the forest."Well what are we doing here."Ron askes with a shiver."Nothing,just looking."Harry answeres."Well where do we go Andy.""Lets go down here."They went on for an hour when they heared a rustel of leaves."Lets stop here."Andy said."Yes do stop here,but you won't leave."Voldimort steped out from the bushes."Nice plan getting them out here for me."He said than he grabed her by the arms and slams her aginst the tree."Now why would you come out here."Leave her alone."Harry screamed"Oh yes I forgot.This is your girlfriend isn't it.Well she should be glad to meet your mum now."Takes Andy and throws her over."But remember you can't kill me."Andy said with a smile."Or did you forget."Andy don't."Hermione said."Shut up mudblood."Voldimort snapped."So you can't die can you.""I didn't tell you.Opps must have sliped my mind.

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Andersoninthehouse

"First of all dude,Harry is defently not my boyfriend and Secound watch were you keep your wand."Grabs his wand and breaks it."Idiot!"Voldamort says slaping andy across to a tree.

Kiara Johnson

Andersoninthehouse

*Gets up and levitas him into a tree and said to him in his head*<You have been haunting my dreams scence you nearly defeated me in the gods battle.>*Slaps him over to another tree.*<And I will not let you kill me>

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Andersoninthehouse

The death eaters attack Andy with daggers and teleports her and Voldamort to a dark place.Andy was bleeding freely."Where are we Voldamort!!!!!!"Andy said as she did a spell to heal."At lest you won't be abeal to move when I kill you."Voldamort replied.

Kiara Johnson

Andersoninthehouse

"Oh no."And says as Plants grab her by the arms."Great.Now I've got to be the stupid black rose."She touches her black rose scare and the plant catches on fire.