News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OMG!!!

Started by Kiara Johnson, July 28, 2003, 10:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

I thought I just had to share this with you, mainly the girls....

I just got a visit from this guy I used to play with when I was like 11, Now, I haven't seen him for like 5 years and stuff, we used to play together every day, I guess you could say he was like my main playmate.  Boy oh boy....mmm mmm mm what time has done for him.  hmmmmm.  lol  I certainly wouldn't mind haveing HIM back as my NEW, playmate now.  LMAO..Uhm, no seriously.  uhm, ya....

woodlover315

lmao kiara got a pic lol???
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

Kiara Johnson

Ya, of when he was like 11.  He just got back here.  I haven't seen him in 5myears so, maybe tonight I'll get a pic for ya all.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*cracks up*  Kiara, you are quite the case! lrh  That has yet to  happen to me... wish it would tho!

A pic.. oo.. ;D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kiara Johnson

lol, I know I know..heehee  ya, He wont be over till around midnight so, You may have ta wait a bit for that pic.  heehee  I WILL get one or two or three..heehee  though.

Andersoninthehouse

Kiara Johnson

Ok..*Giggles*  He came over and we sat up till like 4:00 this morning!!!  It was sooo cool.  He just turned 18 last month and is moving back to Seattle so, well..uhm, we'll see.  He asures me he'll be around.."A Lot"  his words exactly.  hmmmmmmmm...He's coming over this afternoon at about 3.  Well, that's it for now...HOPEFULLY, I'll have more to tell, at a later date.  ;)

Whoooooooooo go Kiara! lol

Zack

go Kiara go Kara, its ya B-day its ya B-day

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Kiara Johnson

Ok, things have taken a turn, Yes, Lee is a georgouse hunk but well, I think that he is just gonna have to look else where for his girl..heehee *Big smiles and a sigh of contentment*

emily824

this wouldn't be chris would it?
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

Of course, chris came along and changed my whole world.  heehee

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson