News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Anderson Black's Diary:On Mount Alimpus.

Started by Andersoninthehouse, July 29, 2003, 09:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andersoninthehouse

Today was like any other day only today was the last day on Mount Alimpus.Athens is sending me to the Black house.She said that I should be happy living with my dad.I'm crying only cause I'm going to miss Afridiedy.(Goddes of beauty)Looks like shes going to have to stay.I'm done packing but got to stay for my hearing.Should be interesting living with an ex-con.Conny is staying for a little while and is moving in later.Athens said she'll miss me.But I know thats not true.

Andersoninthehouse

congirl31

_Lavender_

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Andersoninthehouse

I'm going to my dad's house today and Athens is totally acting stupid.Oh wait she is stupid.But shes going around cruing about how shes going to miss me.The only reason shes crying because to make it look like shes going to miss me.She told me this mourning that if I try and protect Kiara or Harry shes going to put me in jail.Do you understand why I hate her now.I don't think she has a heart.

_Lavender_

Andersoninthehouse

Had to go to Hogwarts before I went to the Black House.I found out thatmy dad was killed.Athens sent me to Black House on purpuse.I hate her.Shes not my mother.Shes the devil.

_Lavender_

Andersoninthehouse

Still crying about my dad but still hating Athens.Not a lot to say about hogwarts.Oh there is this cute guy.I'll have to find out his name.

Andersoninthehouse

I found out the name of the cute guy.His name is Zorin.He's in Hufflepuff.I'm going on a date with him tomorrow.Oh,yeah and I found out that Harry Potter happens to be my godbrother.Well were just like James and Sirius.We played a joke on Snape yesterday.