News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new r/p just for fun i guess!

Started by emily824, August 3, 2003, 10:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*sits up and looks over at the guy. cringes again and then quickly looks away* eww.... *rests head back on Justin's shoulder and smiles*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Smiles*  You can learn a lot from watching ppl.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Justin -- Ya. Like those two guys over there *Nods in their direction*  Neither one has a date and it's no wonder.  Thye, like Snape need to learn to wash their hair.  *Laughs*

me -- *Laughs*

*looks over at them and laughs too*

Kiara Johnson

*Stands up and walks over to get another drink.*

*sighs and leans closer to Justin and then kisses his cheek*

Kiara Johnson

*smiles too and rests head on his chest*

Zack

*is talking to one of the Band members*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.