News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new r/p just for fun i guess!

Started by emily824, August 3, 2003, 10:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

*Finally stands up and storms off up to the girls dorm to be alone and opens her book back up and begins writing again*

_Lavender_

*finally catches breath and looks at Andy* we did see the same thing? It might have been the shadows.......
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Andersoninthehouse

Stupid John.*Gets out a stone.*What in the H**l was that!!!!!!!!:John:Sorry,but the gods need you.
Me:YEAH RIGHT AND GET MY HEAD CHOPED OFF YOUR INSANE.

.:isis:.

*continues looking at them, now with mouth open looking more confused than ever*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Andersoninthehouse

John:Please,Af is going to see voldamort.
Me:I COULDN'T CARE LESS.What a minute what was she going to do with him.
John:I don't know but he planed this arangment party.
Me:God no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is still siting down*

uh, excuse me? down here! yoohoo! *waves hand in the air to get their attention* ok, now what exactly is going on? *looks at them suspiciously*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Andersoninthehouse

Af,Is in love with tom and i'm afraid shes going to tell him and he'll use her to kill me.

oooo *nods head but really has no clue what this is all about*

Andersoninthehouse

Look shes going to tear the gods apart and I'm the only one who is sane so i'm the only one who can bring them back together so they don't destroy the earth.

...ooo...*nods head yin last time and kinda knows what's goin' on*

Andersoninthehouse

in a few words.I have to bring her here and lock her up in the dungons.

oooooo....*tone gets deeper* o-o-oooo. wait, wait, wait...why here? i mean, if she's that, er, bad, evil, yea, why does she have to go here? couldn't you just talk to the ministry and get her sent to Azkaban?

Andersoninthehouse

She not.....Well mabye she can get a little mean but Snape has a potion that puts her to sleep laike that*Andy snapped her fingers.*

ah...*nods head trying not to look worried*