News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

new r/p just for fun i guess!

Started by emily824, August 3, 2003, 10:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andersoninthehouse

Oh right*Waves her hand and Af is right in front of her.*

.:isis:.

*continues watching them silently*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Andersoninthehouse

Sorry but you have to go to the dungons.*Waves hand and af is in the dungon.*So what did I miss.

(are you talking to me, or are you in the dungeons talkin' to her?)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Andersoninthehouse

(Talkin' to you.But I said sorry to her.)

(oooo...okey dokey :)) ah, not much...we were just doin'...well, nothin'. *smiles*

Andersoninthehouse

Oh*Plops down on couch*John:So Andy.Do you have a boyfriend.
Me:Yes*Puts stone in pocket*

Andersoninthehouse

*looks around* o, nothin'...sorry... *smiles*

Andersoninthehouse

Oh have you meet John.*Shows her the stone with the picture of him on it.*He used to be my boyfriend until I meet Zorin.

o, *nods head then looks at him* hi...

Andersoninthehouse

John:Hey.*Wipers to Isis*Can you put this potion in Andy's drink.

*slightly nods head in agreement then looks behind Andy* hey guys...look at that girl in that picture...doesn't that look a lot like Andy! *points to a painting on the wall behind Andy*

Andersoninthehouse

What.........No way not if I look like a baboon.*Looks back at her angryly.*Can I have my stone back,please.*Takes stone.*Thank you.