News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

GOT KITTENS!!!!!

Started by DokkenSuite, April 14, 2002, 04:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

;DHeehee, okay. ;D ;D Why don't u have an 'I love Dan Rad' icon, then? Have u eva had one? ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I use our icons to identify.If you and h12 post right after one another I'll get confused and have to look at the name.Same with Shui and Gengi.Get it now?
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Gengi

Yeah, it is easy, with a quick glance, to tell who's who when you're reading posts when everyone has different icons! ^o^ I think I might be putting one up soon! ^__^  I'll probably start off with my 'Draco, the bouncing ferret' one first. I may change it though! ^o^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

;DLOL! Now I get it. I got I luv Dan Radcliffe, because it has a pic of him. ;D :-**Dreamland again, Danny on his horse* LOL! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

;D :D ;D :) :D :) :D ;D :) :D ;D :) :D ;D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ateenangel

:) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :)

DokkenSuite

What took ya so long to post? :)

DokkenSuite

Now I got more kittens.  They were borne today.  4 look like their mom and 1 looks like a cow.

Question.  What happen to Hpc?