News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~The Three Broomsticks~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 6, 2003, 05:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*walks with Lavender down to the pet shop and starts looking at all of the animals*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Andersoninthehouse

*Arm starts to bleed at the black rose mark on her arm*

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*spots a snake in a tank and walks over to it. bends over so is at eye level with it and says in a high-pitched voice:* o!!! well arn't you the cutest thing?!?! awe... *continues looking at it*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*looks over at her, smiles, then continues playing with the fluffy, black and white kitten*

Andersoninthehouse

*Doesn't notice that her arm is bleeding.*

*continues looking and finds a parrot* hello there *smiles* Polly wanna cracker? *looks at the bird and waits for an answer but gets none* ok, Polly wanna cracker? *smiles again but gets no reply* hello? Polly? *looks confused and walks away*

_Lavender_

*picks up blackand white kitten then gets a fluffy toy and swings it above its head, the kitten hitting the bobbing toywith its paws*

*walks over to her* awe, how cute... *smiles*

_Lavender_

*puts the kitten in herarms, givesthe bobbingtoy to her,and smiles* shes cute

*smiles* yea, but i'm not sure i want another cat. i was thinking of something more...i dunno...un-catish.

_Lavender_

Andersoninthehouse

Look at this snake.*Picks up a black and red snake.*

i dunno... hmm *walks over to the owls and looks at them*

Andersoninthehouse

I'm going to buy it.*Goes to counter and buys the snake.*