News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a FuNnY sToRy of a GuY.. (must read)

Started by journal415, August 10, 2003, 10:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

sure.... which one?

i can't really explain the first one, but i understand the second one! a guy walks into a bar, and says ouch. he literally walks into a bar, and so he's hurt, so he says ouch.... get it? :)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

There is a girl driving south on a highway and a guy driving north, they come to a spot where they start to pass one an other, the girl yells out her window  *PIG!!!!*  The guy shakes his head.  *Women!*  Then he hits a pig crossing the highway.  

*Shrugs*  I thought it was cute.

0GryffinSword0

Quote from: .:isis:. on September 30, 2003, 07:00:43 AM
sure.... which one?

i can't really explain the first one, but i understand the second one! a guy walks into a bar, and says ouch. he literally walks into a bar, and so he's hurt, so he says ouch.... get it? :)

I got that one, but I meant the one journal made.

n DONT YOU DARE CALL ME SLOW JOURNAL!!!I MEAN DONT YOU DARE CALL ANY OF US SLOW!  >:(

.:isis:.

Quote from: Kiara_maul on September 30, 2003, 05:21:58 PM
There is a girl driving south on a highway and a guy driving north, they come to a spot where they start to pass one an other, the girl yells out her window  *PIG!!!!*  The guy shakes his head.  *Women!*  Then he hits a pig crossing the highway.  

*Shrugs*  I thought it was cute.

lol! i get it!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.