News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*RP in Hogwarts*

Started by _Lavender_, August 14, 2003, 06:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~*Emma*~

your not the only one *walks faster and passes her*

_Lavender_

*growls at her then enters a shop*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Andersoninthehouse

_Lavender_

*walks around shop looking, but not really seeing anything until is thrown up aginst the wall by the shop owner*

Shopowner:What are you doing here?

me:n-nothing, just looking-

Shopowner:yeah, shure *grabs her around the collar and throws her through the glass* dont come back. *he pulls out his wand* GET!

me:*gets up and runs, all the way up the stone steps and down the road of Hogesmeade*

_Lavender_

*finally arrives at the shreking shack and sits aginst its fence and picks shards of glass out of skin*

Andersoninthehouse

*Sees Lav and runs over to her.*

_Lavender_

*picks an unusually shaped large peice of glass out of shoulder and watches as a thick stream of blood runs down arm*  What Andy.  *picks another peice out,  though that one even larger, making the blood stream even larger and thicker*

Andersoninthehouse

_Lavender_

nothin special, just thrown out a window, why? *stands up and walks back down the street and down the steps to knockturn alley*

Andersoninthehouse

_Lavender_

*stops halfway down the stairs and shakes self, spraying the walls with blood, then walks down the stairs to the farthest corner in the ally where five people are waiting*all right. Is everybody here? *they nod* great. so.......Take your hoods off so I can see you properly! thank you. ok, now, Osiris, you need to go down to the Shreking Shack and there you`ll meet Zack there. Erica, Sydney, Atumn, you go back and talk to Christy. All right, go. *Four of them dissaprate* Osiris, lets go. *they both turn around and leave Knockturn Alley and go toward the Shreking Shack*

Andersoninthehouse

_Lavender_

*he pulls out his wand when he turns to look, but she grabs his wrist and he puts it away agian* its ok Osiris.   WHAT Andy.

Andersoninthehouse

Just wanted to see what you guys were doing.But I guess I'll leave because he's trying to kill me.

_Lavender_

no, he wasnt trying to kill you, I tought everyone in my league to do that unless they knew the person, for..certian resons.