News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Special gifts for everyone!!

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, June 4, 2002, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

I found your e-mail, RGF!  :-[ I was looking in my family's e-mails and not my own! :-[ ;D It is a lovely pic! I'll post mine 2 everyone, cuz I can't get it to post on the site. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Harrys_girl_friend

hey enny time cassie! i'll send another if u like! i'f enyone wants a hp pic pleze let me know!
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

hpcoolest5

Cho Chang the death eater thingy, r u Cho Chang or RGF? ??? Or both? ??? Thanks 4 the pic, it is great! Sowwy u can't get my pics! Wonder why?... Please send more! They r great! ;D And if u want a hotmail account, just go to www.hotmail.com! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I wanna see your hp pics, Roxy!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Those pix. you mailed didn't come in.Can u post them?
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Who? And I don't think we can post pics. I've tried! :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Yup. I've sent some pics to Gengi, but this one e-mail won't send! >:( :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

Hee... I...uh....I..... sort of..... didn't.... um.... stay on the e-mail thing.... long enough for it to send........ :-[ :-[ :-[ so it sent all my attempts at e-mailing her........... at once... :o :( :-[ :-[
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Oh I see.I hate these Snapple comericals.*news caster voice*Drive by shooting.Snapple every where.(hehehehehehehehehe)(j/k)

hpcoolest5

??? Snapple? ??? Shrapnel? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Snapple is a type of fruit tea or something.

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!