News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

PLEASE VERIFY THIS RUMOR

Started by brian, August 24, 2003, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

lol!

*falls asleep*

zzzzz.... i <3 you sean.... zzzzzz

(hmmm.... interesting lol)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

AveryLeo31

lol*acts like she bumped her on accidet.*Opps

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

ally_142003

i heard that harry dies in the end and his daughter, lilly, goes through exactly the same as harry did. ???

ally_142003

i heard that harry dies in the end and his daughter, lilly, goes through exactly the same as harry did. ???

magicball356

That's really possible....but again, it's not......it'd be really weird if it was.......her sales would go way down.......
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

magicball356

I really hate it when people don't explain things properly! Who did Harry marry? He got married in.....?I thought J.K. Rowling wasn't going to write about what happened after Harry  went out of school.......or did Harry marry in his 6th/7th year.........impossible!
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

journal415

Here's one thing...
That's the longest dream, ever!
No one could have that much long of a dream.

And... if it was a dream, that would be just sad!

Another thing is...
The information you got might have just been from a FanFic!

There are tons more of possibilities so...
Don't believe it...YET!

;) ~Angel~  ;)

Em

i don't think i would like it if it were just a dream so i don't believe it and i think it really sucks that there is only gonna be 2 more books... they r really good books and i want moRE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

brian

I know, I really want her to publish her notebooks too.

Em

yeah that would be cool to but i wish they didn't only have 7 years of school then there would be more books 8)