News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

emma is my dream chic

Started by tekronman, August 27, 2003, 07:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AveryLeo31

real life.Well Daniel did anyways.

tekronman

sweet!!!   So is it easier to get a hold of them if you live in the same country cuz i am in the middle of the united states in a small ghetto town called salina

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

AveryLeo31

not really.I don't get to see them much.

tekronman

i was trying to get an autograph off ebay but i thought they could be fake so i decided to try and get one from emma herself and so far im unlucky

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

tekronman

so you have seen THEM or just dan

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

AveryLeo31

just dan.I'm trying to get the others though.

tekronman

what do you have to do to see them cuz i told my friend when i get a job and a car we were gonna go and find her and try to meet her

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

AveryLeo31

just walk around.Only it was an accident.I was going to my mum's cofee shop and I bumped into him(And fell right on top of him :-[ but not how you think.)

tekronman

thats weird how it was your b-day and you just happened to run i mean fall into him lol  you have got to be one of the luckiest people alive  :P

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

tekronman

hey what time is it there in britain

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

tekronman

oh and i hear that emma has a look alike named jessica or something like that so when i go to see emma at least i might be able to hook up with her

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

AveryLeo31

If you didn't change the time at the top of the screen then thats the time.

.:isis:.

kewl! wow, it's late, or, er, early there then, huh? don't you have school yet?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

AveryLeo31

yep its early and yep I've started school.

.:isis:.

whoa, arn't you tired at all? i could never stay up that late and go to school.... *shivers* i'm NOT a morning person....
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.