News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..:*~RP RP RP~*:..

Started by brian, August 29, 2003, 09:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

*shrugs* nothin serious. That serious anyway. *keeps pacing*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

o.... *frowns and sits down in a chair*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

*stops, anger rising in her eyes as footsteps come from the stair-case*

*looks over at Lav*

uh, Lav. are you feelin' ok?

_Lavender_

*looks around toward the staircase, her face looking more ghant and pale than ever.**turns into a black wolf, as hasn`t done in years, her mucles showing larger than they were before, but the skin around them slim, as well as her unhealthy looking stomach. She didn`t spring upon the stairs, but sat on her haunches and growls. Deeper, more menecing, and more of the sound of death than ever before, though as a boy stepps out of the shadows, she does not spring, but. stay still, watching him, the little light that she had in her eyes ran with devils as she wsatched him approach her, looking as if resisting the urge to kill him*

brian

LOOK OUT!!! *Grabl Lavender with Phsychic powers, as she leaps into air, so that she is stuck levitaing * WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

_Lavender_

*growling stops as she is lifted, the devil inside her loosening its hold.**turns back into a human and crashes to the floor, then stands up, looking sicker, yet filled with more hatred then even she knew* Why`d you stop me Harry. *finally looks at him, her deadened features becoming more relevant*

*stands up and looks at them confused and a bit shocked* listen, i don't know what's going on here, and i was wondering if maybe one of you could uh, i dunno.... fill me in perhaps? :-\

_Lavender_

The boy: *drops his hood to show his face* My names Erin Plaque. I was a friend of Lavenders, but you see I havent been for a formality of  four years-

me:YOU BETRAYED ME!

Erin:I made a mistake! Your the one who left!

me:I-

Erin:Look at yourself! You`ve left here too! Shure you came back, but look at the state your in now! I cant believe I even-

me:You believe alot more that I do thats for shure.

oooooook.... *senses all of the tension* so, nice to meet you, *thinks: i, er, think so anyways* .... *moves hand out towards him to shake and forces a smile onto face*

_Lavender_

Erin:*shakes it quickley but keeps eyes focused on Lavender`s eyes the whole time*  You`ve changed Lavender.

Me:I have. And its for the worse or better, I`ll never know. But yes, I`ve been living in the woods for the past ten days, and yes, I have changed from when I knew you. For all I know, you have too.

Erin:*seizes his chance* Yes, I have. For the better, I hope.

me:*continues to stare at him, though the devils in her eyes ceice and become their natural color* I`ll see you tomarrow. Dawn, The Great Hall. *walks out of the Common Room*

Erin:*Cant really believe his ears, though now is in the position where doesnt know if she`s still angry or not**turns to Isis*

so, *isn't really sure what to say and tries to ignore the bad by changing the subject* wlecome to Hogwarts *smiles*

_Lavender_

Erin: *says as sits on couch in an exasperated voice* y-yeah, thanks.

GREAT HALL, 4:50a.m.

*is sitting at bench alone, the tables that are usually full of food, now empty*

Erin:*comes in the hall and sits next to her**they start talking*

*abruptly wakes up and jumps outta bed. quickly makes way over to the window and peeks out*

o cheesy badger.... i can't tell if it's late at night or early morning.... bummer.

*sighs and rubs eyes. then decides that it's early morning but is shockingly not tired so doesn't go back to bed. heads down to the girls bathroom and gets ready for the day*