News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Graduation Party

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 30, 2003, 03:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

so, what have you been up to over the past few years? *smiles too*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

_Lavender_

Well, I`m still an Auror and Unspeakable and stuff *shrugs* you?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

o, i've just been working on my acting in New York. but no luck so far. *sighs and looks a bit dissapointed*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

_Lavender_

You`ll get there, if those stupid people wont let you I`ll curse them to down below *shrugs*

*forces a smile onto face* thanx. *giggles* but i was kinda thinking of taking a break from acting.... maybe a permanent one. i was considering starting a real career and maybe getting a family. *sighs again* tired of bein' alone i guess. *shrugs*

_Lavender_

well, then yuou might like this news, Zack and I are engaged

*beams* omg! congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you two! *calms down a bit* whens the wedding? *smiles*

_Lavender_

couple of months, Valentines day. *is smiling*

o how sweet! *is still smiling*

_Lavender_

*sighs and wonders how everybody else is doing. then wonders when the twins and everybody else are going to arrive*

~ Ella

*peeks her thick black eyelined eyes around the corner of the door and enters, smiling slightly, wearing the usual baggy black pants and huge boys jumpa, has her hair down and rings layer all of her fingers.*

Yo...is this a private party or can anyone join?

*one side of her perfect lips curves into a sneeky smile*
~ Pure Veela...

*looks towards the door and realizes it's Ellz* omg! hi! come in, come in! *smiles and hugs her*

~ Ella

*smiles at the warm welcome and sits down with them all*

< soz, g2g, holaz x0x >
~ Pure Veela...

so, what's been going on with you? *smiles*

(okey dokey:( buh bye:()