News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ravenclaw Common Room, RP!!!

Started by _Lavender_, August 31, 2003, 06:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*awakens on a forest floor, fifty miles away from Hogwarts, and breathes in the moisture coming from the dirt her face is lying upon. Her body aches in pain, slashes that ran four inches wide and sometimes as deep across her chest, stomach, back, and arms throbbed horribly. Her head felt if possible, worse. Her mouth dry, her wand gone, and no streangth whatsoever to leave, she hoisted herself from the dirt, not knowing where she was. It had been a eight weeks since she had run from Hogwarts, and regretted it at thought of the previous night`s battle. More than a month she had been away from civilization, living off the food provided from the forest, but now, skinny and unhealthy as she was, she was never hungry, just thirsty. She looked around the clearing and pulled herself into the stream, letting the cold water rush over her wounds. The water made one of them stand out however. Looking down to her stomach, she found a severly deep, and somewhat siscusting slashg at her left side. Taking off her cloak, she pressed upon the wound, groaning and wincing. She stood and got out of the water, then decided, it was time to go back. She had left hogwarts to clear her mind, but ran into trouble on her way back and had been left stranded in the clearing she stood in. Wandless, she had no way of knowing where she was. Her decision made, she started out of the forest.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

_Lavender_

*she dodges twigs and branches, but after several hours, makes it out of the forest. What met her eyes was not Hogwarts, but a muggle town. Cursing at herself, she made her way up the street, gaining more curious looks by the second.**She was lost. looking down the street she came, she turned into an alley way, dropped the cloak covering her deep wound, and turned into a black wolf. Setting into what was another forest, she made it halfway through before she collapsed. Breathing hard, agian she stood, edging her way through it. At the end she saw a light, going faster she broke through it, then, turning back into a human, saw it was Hogesmeade. Even though the knot in her heart loosened, she didn`t smile, or show any sighn of relief. She didn`t care about those things anymore.**making her way through the crowd, she made it to Hogwarts.**goes up the stone steps and into the Griffindor Common room where collapses on couch, blood pouring from mouth and side wound. She blackened out*

tekronman

§ When she awoke, blood rushing through her veins, she was in a dimly lit room. She noticed the many beds that surrounded her covered in white sheets. Though she didn't care how she got there she knew she was in the hospital wing. When she removed her cloak she found only a slight blimish where her wounds had been.
        She then fell into the deepest sleep she had ever had. She was awoken abruptly the next day when she heard the loud shreik of the passing ghost Peeves. When the noise died down she found herself staring at the bedside table where she found a letter that hadn't been there during the night. When she opened it she found that she was in consideration of being expelled for running away from hogwarts. §

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

(you play your character silly,  :-* I`m Lavender, thats cool though. Your tekronman, or Brandon, or summat)

tekronman

oops sorry im new at this, how did i do

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

tekronman

æ  One day brandon awoke to the news of his girlfriends arrival. Ron weasly had sprung onto his bed holding the school paper. Under a picture of lavender he read the words, " She returns, the star seeker of ravenclaw has returned, and just in time for the halloween dance."

Then he rushed to see her in the hospital wing, but she was asleep still.  He quickly made a card to set on the bedside table hoping she would find it when she awoke. on the letter it said.

dear lavender,

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

(thats more like it! :-* :-* :-*)

*Awakens in the hospital wing* ouch. *sits up in bed and looks around, then sees the card**opens it and reads it*

tekronman

æ brandon sat sickly in potions class wondering how his girlfriend was doing. just then he heard his name being called from the hallway. he realized that professor magonagol was in the hallway requesting that brandon join her to the hospital wing  æ

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

*is sitting up in bed, reading the letter*

tekronman

*brandon enters the hospital wing* he notices the medicine beside her bed and wonders if she is injured

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

*looks up as he enters* hey! *puts the letter back on the side table* thanks for that *smiles*

tekronman

*leans down and kisses her on the cheek  :-** he then asks her if she has been hurt.

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

( ;D)

well......*bits lip* yeah......I`m ok though

tekronman

thats great he replies, but why did you go he says * wincing at the sight of her scarred wrist* and what happened to your arm

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

oh, Brandon, I`m so, so sorry. I just ent to clear my mind and stuff, but then I was attacked and they took my wand *starts crying* I was transported somewhere and I got lost..I`m so sorry *crys harder*