News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP, The last dance *before graduation*

Started by _Lavender_, August 31, 2003, 11:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekronman

yes,and thanks for my book,*heads to the door but stops and turns around* and make sure you bring the dress you wore to the dance*heads towards the door but turns yet again* and a dragon scale cloak might come in handy

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

allright *smiles, blushing* I will *waves*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

tekronman

* heads out the door*

next day

*arrives at 6:43 and stands the train awaiting lavenders arrivel

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

*wakes up on the train and looks around, not knowing how the hell had gotten there, then sighs as sees Brandon out the window**rolls it down and calls his name*

tekronman

*boards the train and goes to lavenders car* hello lavender are you ready for the journey

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

tekronman

yes*sits down* hey great news i finally got the job as the new defense against dark arts teacher when i single handedly stopped three trolls from rampaging diagon alley

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

wow! you got the job! thats excellant! *hugs him* good job! *is smiling proudly at him*

tekronman

*lays down on the fold out bed and gets ready to take a nap on the way to ireland* yeah i cant believe that i really want to go back to hogwarts after my past experiences there but i guess i just want to help to make it so nobody ever has to go through what i did ever again

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

*nods* yeah *leans upon his shoulder and closes eyes* thats a good idea

tekronman

*falls asleep wondering about what adventures await him in the future*

Emma Watson is Hott!!

§ Brandon §

_Lavender_

*lifts head off his shoulder as he falls asleep, then looks out the window of the train, watching as the landscape passes by, not knowing whats coming next**looks back at his sleeping figure and smiles, then scoots away to the window and rests head aginst the pane*  

*looks back at him some hours later, a soft longing forming in her heart**scoots back next to him, nestling aginst his side**runs a hand through his hair softly, her heart thumping lovingly, a smile on her face*  

_Lavender_

*orders some candy when the cart-lady comes by and sits back next to him and eats a few peices, leaving the rest on the table for when he awakens*