News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~*~ SlYtHeRiN dAnCe!i!i ~*~

Started by .:isis:., August 31, 2003, 01:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: .:isis:. on September  8, 2003, 11:50:01 AM
*giggles* Kiara, you wouldn't really hurt her, would you? she's not worth the energy.

Draco looks at isis as if she were nuts*  She's done it before and for no reason other than bordome.

Kaira smiles evily then grabs Draco and kisses him.  He of course, returns her kiss morte than willingly*

.:isis:.

me: *giggles then smiles at them and then looks up at Justin and smiles sweetly*

Scott: *stands up quickly and looks at Ellz, then calls for Pomfrey* what's going on? is she ok?!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

*Pansy draws her wand.  Thinking Kiara isn't paying attention, she raises it and just as she begins to speek the words, she is flug, unceramoniously into the wall.  Kaira continues to "Make-out"  Witrh draco.  Pansy stands again and walks over, grabing Kiara by the shoulder and reanching her away from him, giving Draco an evil and angry look.  Kiara stands, smiling sweetly.*

Kaira -- Is ther a problen pansy?

Pansy -- Puts her wand up and makes to hit Kaira whio laughs lightly and dodges.*
Kiara -- Come on girl, you can do better than that!  *Is teasing.  Draco sits back and watches.  Enjoying every second knowing that ansy will still do what ever he wants when ever he wants so doesn't even care.*

*gasps and gets angry at Pansy's childish behavior and quickly drops to the ground with legs out. uses one hand to keep self up. quickly swings legs and smacks Pansy's legs, making her fall to the ground. hurriedly gets back up and pulls out wand. stares at her dareing her to make another move*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara laughs*  good one isis.  *Waves her hand and Pansy dissapears from the room*

*smiles sweetly* thanx. *sighs and goes back to Justin. wraps arms around his neck and kisses him*

Kiara Johnson

Draco looks up at Kaira*  So, where did you send her?

Kaira -- Does it really matter?  But if you must know, she's hanging by the seat of her pants in the Great Hall.  *Smiles*

*hears that and giggles. then smiles and sits down at the bar with Justin*

Kiara Johnson

Justin _ *laughs and shakes his head*  That was a good move hun.  *Kisses her cheek proudly*

Kiara -- *Spots Josh and calls him over.*  Ready for that game?

Josh -- *Looks at Draco who nods*  Sure, lets get it going then.  Accio board*  The chess board flies down from thwe room and sets down on the table in front of them*  Josh smiles*

Draco -- *Sits back to watch*

thanx *smiles and kisses him. then notices the chess game and laughs*

Kiara Johnson

Justin -- *Shakes his head*  He'll never learn

Kiara -- YES!

Josh -- Awe man...Uhm....*Moves*

Kaira -- *Laughs*  Oh man, I thought you had been practicing  *Smiles*  Ha!

Draco sits back and grins*

*giggles and moves from own stool and sits on Justin's lap. continues watching the chess game and smiles*

Kiara Johnson

Justin - *Holds Isis around the waist and smiles as Kaira beats Josh*

Kaira -- Thanks Josh, for the game.  Maybe again sometime.  *Pats his cheek and smiles*

Josh -- Yayaya, you can beat me any time you want.  Just had to try again.

Draco sits up*  Hey, want to dance again Kaira?

Kiara -- *Shrugs* Sure, what the heck.  *They go out and start dancin*

*giggles at the end of the game and watches them dance. looks up at Justin and smiles, then rests head on his chest*